3 simple things that fix the economy of the game

• Thread starter Stakado
  • 17 comments
pof
Easy, 3 things, easy to implement, that will fix everything even with the current prizes

1. Allow to sell cars
even for a 20% of the current value. This is a classic in the saga and must come back

2. Give a random prize car every time you complete a championship.
Maybe 1 of 5 random cars, depend of the class of the champioship. This encourage us to play the champioships again and again to win the 5 cars and may sell duplicates. And this is a classic in the saga too.

3. Increase the prizes of onlie and sports races to GT Sport Values.
Simple. This inspire people to dedicate to play online and sport races

Last edited:
Actually make the cafe be SOMETHING other than just a way to drop off cars to you.

Instead, have a section in the cafe where the "menu" is 6 daily challenges.
Each one is based on the stars on each ticket.
So easier challenges give a 1 star ticket with either a money multiplier upon the race you complete or just extra money, mixed with the ticket, and increases so on.

With a "special" offered that is extra difficult from all others but gives you a crap ton of money or multiple tickets.

Also, revamp the roulette to not be rigged and actually have all the rewards worthwhile. If there are 4 items in the roulette, then you should have a 1-in-4 chance to get whatever item. Or make it where you can redeem them from the auto store under a special tab where the special parts and engine swaps are available.

If Kaz and Polyphony is going to go "I'm sowwwwyyyy" then make me WANT to do races. Or something to reward me for doing custom and arcade races

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys know the birthday free gift car feature is also gone. My birthday was a couple days ago and I received nothing when I logged in.

They could have done this from day 1. They chose not to, they knew what they were doing. They won't do it now. We all know why.
They've got at least some of it figured out certainly! I'd bet that part of this whole offline maintenance thing was a publicity stunt and if that returns it will be because it's the best move they've got

Last edited:
We're speaking on deaf ears since the PS3 eras. PD and Kaz don't care the slightest about suggestions.

They stick to their crappy vision of the game.

They could have done this from day 1. They chose not to, they knew what they were doing. They won't do it now. We all know why.
The only reason they'll do it is if the backlash gets so bad that they go into damage control mode. It's just Battlefront II again - a pretty good and fun game crippled by greedy sub-systems.

Easy, 3 things, easy to implement, that will fix everything even with the current prizes

1. Allow to sell cars
even for a 20% of the current value. This is a classic in the saga and must come back

Maybe 1 of 5 random cars, depend of the class of the champioship. This encourage us to play the champioships again and again to win the 5 cars and may sell duplicates. And this is a classic in the saga too.

3. Increase the prizes of onlie and sports races to GT Sport Values.
Simple. This inspire people to dedicate to play online and sport races
1. Agreed but 20% is very low, they want realism when it comes to prices in UCD or legendary cars, then there should be realism too when selling.

2. A bit overkill to my taste, but with the small content we have now it would be cool. If we had more content, more races, more championship, I won't mind if you only win a gift car the first time you finish the championship.

3. Even more than GTS, in GTS you would win much more grinding BMB than racing online. The incentive was not very strong from the credit perspective. I don't get why they don't promote more online racing and thus give better rewards there.
The only reason they'll do it is if the backlash gets so bad that they go into damage control mode. It's just Battlefront II again - a pretty good and fun game crippled by greedy sub-systems.
The backlash is ongoing, will it be strong enough ? We should all voice our concerns here :

69D88432-D6EB-48D5-8E11-14D95A824EBC.jpeg

Says it all.
Biased (paid?) reviewers, versus people who actually paid money for this rubbish.

View attachment 1126238

Says it all.
Biased (paid?) reviewers, versus people who actually paid money for this rubbish.
To be fai to them, Sony purposely withheld the costs of the MTs until after the reviews were done. Some have gone back and added notes about them but you can't expect everyone to have the time to keep updating reviews every time the devs change the game.

Just another shady aspect of this whole thing from Sony or PD.

Last edited:
Says it all.
Nah. The MTs weren't there and the cafe section of the game is by all accounts pretty good. It's not the reviewers fault that they were actively misled, although one assumes that Polyphony will get a lot less of the benefit of the doubt next time around.

Fair points! Hadn’t thought of that angle.

Mercifully my copy is already on its way back to Amazon. If PD ever redeem themselves I’ll maybe buy the game again, but I’m not no rush.

Actually make the cafe be SOMETHING other than just a way to drop off cars to you.

Instead, have a section in the cafe where the "menu" is 6 daily challenges.
Each one is based on the stars on each ticket.
So easier challenges give a 1 star ticket with either a money multiplier upon the race you complete or just extra money, mixed with the ticket, and increases so on.

With a "special" offered that is extra difficult from all others but gives you a crap ton of money or multiple tickets.
I really like this idea - it reminds of the Daily Challenges / XP awarding events that FIFA & Warzone implement well.

Small daily challenges that have different requirements - keep you playing and switching it up.

How about reintroducing the Daily Log-In Bonus?
Making the Clean Race Bonus 100% instead of 50%?
The ability to qualify in the 🌶 races + Championships and receive extra credits for possibly qualifying pole position?
Just some ideas.

Last edited:
Alternatively they could give us a Roulette Ticket for every Championship win (after the first "cafe" win) with ticket level dependent of the championship level / lenght / difficulty (e.g. 1 star for the first championship and 4-5 star tickets for the last ones).

Back