370Z Tuned (GT Academy) '08

• Thread starter Alainkuh
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Sittard
Alainkuh
Hey guys,

I was wondering if somebody wants to trade a Nissan 370Z Tuned edition '08. I'm training for the Dutch GTA final and I don't have this car. I've got around 700 cars and a lot of tickets and paints to trade for. So just name a car, a level ticket (above lvl 12 I believe) or a paint color and there's a big chance I have it and can trade it with you.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if somebody wants to trade a Nissan 370Z Tuned edition '08 and/or a GTR V-Spec '09 GT Academy version. I'm training for the Dutch GTA final and I don't have these cars. I got around 700 cars and a lot of tickets and paints to trade for.

If the '09 version your speaking of is the one you get for all golds in the super license test, I have it and would be glad to donate one for your training. If that's the one send FR to randyy68 and I'll send it as soon as I get FR. Good luck.

If the '09 version your speaking of is the one you get for all golds in the super license test, I have it and would be glad to donate one for your training. If that's the one send FR to randyy68 and I'll send it as soon as I get FR. Good luck.

It is that car but I completed the superlicense, I didn't even realise I have this car. I thought this was a prize car from one of the previous GTA's. I do appreciate the offer though.

OP edited

Back