Kia Stinger and Genesis G90 Found in Forza 7 Update Files

Lol my dads looking for a new car as his was written off :( and we are maybe driving the stinger Gt today lol :) hope it comes to forza 7 twin turbo RWD.

I noticed T10 are adding manufacturers back in their latest, such as the 2CV, which belongs in Citroen, is back in Forza 7 after FM5. Now Kia is coming back after FM4. Sweet!

Also, love the look of these cars. Wonder how they will perform when they arrive in Forza. :)

Doesn't mean much. We're still missing a bunch of "discovered" cars for FH3 as well (Porsche 907 I believe and a few others). So who knows these Korean cars might already be cars planned for FH4 that are now just temporary in the FM7 build.

I noticed T10 are adding manufacturers back in their latest, such as the 2CV, which belongs in Citroen, is back in Forza 7 after FM5. Now Kia is coming back after FM4. Sweet!

Also, love the look of these cars. Wonder how they will perform when they arrive in Forza. :)
The Kia Cee'd was in 5(and has apparently leaked for 7)

So far GtSport looks like it promising a large variety in the future, it who can tell. Are the going to be new Kia’s or Lancia’s that will soon have gr.4. I don’t know, but I like variety. Although I don’t like the idea of gr.x. I like racing with other cars not just one make

ss3
So far GtSport looks like it promising a large variety in the future, it who can tell. Are the going to be new Kia’s or Lancia’s that will soon have gr.4. I don’t know, but I like variety. Although I don’t like the idea of gr.x. I like racing with other cars not just one make

i hate to inform you but this is forza, and these weird 'groups' you're talking about have no bearing in this part of the woods

i hate to inform you but this is forza, and these weird 'groups' you're talking about have no bearing in this part of the woods
Not going against you I’m just saying Forza is doing a good job with variety: I was taking an idea from a game and think of what another game would be like if it had some of the characteristics of the other.

Always been, there were Hyundai Genesis and Genesis Coupe 👍

Ok, I only ever knew about the Genesis Coupe that were in previous Forza games. No idea why Turn 10 has suddenly left it out and then hide the saloon in the files. I want the coupe back, not this monstrosity.

If anyone is curious about the sort of time frame of a car from leak to release, here are a couple of notes:

I first spotted the 2CV, along with the 928 GTS and the Hoonigan stuff, in a Forza Horizon 3 file back in June 2017. The 928 came to FH3 first via Forzathon in September (IIRC), while the Hoonigan cars came with both FH3 and FM7, and the 2CV has just been released.

On the flipside, some things that I spotted in FH3, such as the Jensen Interceptor and McLaren SLR, have still yet to show up, so generally it seems like it can be a matter of months if a car shows up within DLC, but if it's in the base game then it could be any amount of time.

If anyone is curious about the sort of time frame of a car from leak to release, here are a couple of notes:

I first spotted the 2CV, along with the 928 GTS and the Hoonigan stuff, in a Forza Horizon 3 file back in June 2017. The 928 came to FH3 first via Forzathon in September (IIRC), while the Hoonigan cars came with both FH3 and FM7, and the 2CV has just been released.

On the flipside, some things that I spotted in FH3, such as the Jensen Interceptor and McLaren SLR, have still yet to show up, so generally it seems like it can be a matter of months if a car shows up within DLC, but if it's in the base game then it could be any amount of time.

Why are some of these unreleased cars in the file system to begin with? For example, I remember when that old Bugatti showed up in the FH3 files, but it is also yet to be released. Then FM7 suddenly received an old Bugatti which wasn't the same as the leaked one from the FH3 files. Is there a reason why some cars appear in the file system while others don't?

Now I also remember the Toyota Sports 800. Sad to think it may have been finalizing preparation before the Toyota deal fell through.

Why are some of these unreleased cars in the file system to begin with? For example, I remember when that old Bugatti showed up in the FH3 files, but it is also yet to be released. Then FM7 suddenly received an old Bugatti which wasn't the same as the leaked one from the FH3 files. Is there a reason why some cars appear in the file system while others don't?

Now I also remember the Toyota Sports 800. Sad to think it may have been finalizing preparation before the Toyota deal fell through.

Freestyling a theory here but with Toyota 800 likely getting blocked by Toyota it probably threw a wrench in a final dlc pack, so instead of coming up short they just canned the whole pack. DLC ended very early for Horizon 3, earlier than any of the other games which is where my theory comes from.

Freestyling a theory here but with Toyota 800 likely getting blocked by Toyota it probably threw a wrench in a final dlc pack, so instead of coming up short they just canned the whole pack. DLC ended very early for Horizon 3, earlier than any of the other games which is where my theory comes from.

This could be the case indeed. On the other hand I would find it really weird if they even start working on any car without having a contract/license from the manufacturer to release the car in that game.

Let's just hope for FH4 all car brands are back again. The only "complete" Forza game on current gen XBox in terms of car brands was FH2. It had Toyota, Lexus, VW, Porsche and as a bonus still had RUF in it as well. FM5 lacked Porsche, FH3 VW and FM7 Toyota/Lexus.

Would the g90 be the biggest sedan in the game considering its 1 foot shorter than a phantom?

This could be the case indeed. On the other hand I would find it really weird if they even start working on any car without having a contract/license from the manufacturer to release the car in that game.

Let's just hope for FH4 all car brands are back again. The only "complete" Forza game on current gen XBox in terms of car brands was FH2. It had Toyota, Lexus, VW, Porsche and as a bonus still had RUF in it as well. FM5 lacked Porsche, FH3 VW and FM7 Toyota/Lexus.

Ruf is something I miss too. I hope it isn't a gag order from Porsche keeping them out. The Yellow Bird is an important part of car history and is deserving of inclusion, with or without Porsche being available.

^ Agreed as a long term RUF fan I think it's a real shame to no longer have the CTR & CTR2 in the game, and don't get me started on the CTR3!

^ Agreed as a long term RUF fan I think it's a real shame to no longer have the CTR & CTR2 in the game, and don't get me started on the CTR3!
I know this is going a bit off topic but to continue on the RUF topic, I thought as well that Porche would be the cause of this but I remember from the Aussie stream with Ian Bell that in the case of Project CARS 2 not having RUF anymore in the game was in no way Porche not allowing them, it was simply a choice by the devs. So it seems most devs just think that by having Porche they don't need RUF anymore in their game (or perhaps the RUF licence is quite expensive for what little extra value they think it gives).

So it seems most devs just think that by having Porche they don't need RUF anymore in their game (or perhaps the RUF licence is quite expensive for what little extra value they think it gives).
More likely the former than the latter. Including RUF, and in a couple outlying cases Gemballa (remember them?) was largely seen as the way to get Porsches of some kind into racing games during the time that EA had them locked down with their exclusive licensing agreement. Now that Porsche isn't restricted in such a way, game devs probably feel it's not really worth including cars that are so visually similar to the much more well-known version, even if they're completely different performance-wise.

For example, I remember when that old Bugatti showed up in the FH3 files, but it is also yet to be released.
And other than the Chrysler Valiant Charger that was found in the same file, that Bugatti Type 57 was the car I wanted the most. It would have looked magnificent against the Australian Outback. Oh well. [walks off into sunset humming "You can't always get what you want..."]

The thing with RUF is that Microsoft used to put them in the Showdown matches... I do miss them.

Remember the RUF 911 4.5 v8?

The 2011 Citroen DS3 Racing was a leaked car in Forza Motorsport 6, but was never released. It appeared in a leaked video along with the 2013 Caparo T1 and the 2013 Cadillac XTS Royale 70 Limousine.

Ok, I only ever knew about the Genesis Coupe that were in previous Forza games. No idea why Turn 10 has suddenly left it out and then hide the saloon in the files. I want the coupe back, not this monstrosity.
Genesis has since become a luxury offshoot brand of Hyundai, like how Acura is to Honda or Infinity is to Nissan.

Back