Forza Horizon 4 Getting the Venturi Atlantique? According to Instagram, Yes

Ahh... The French 348/F355, in my mind. Always loved the clean lines. Much more beautiful than the more powerful 400 GT. Which looked more F40 like. Shame it didn't get too much exposure. Glad to see it's return since to video games since Gran Turismo 2. So rare and obscure that even the French didn't know what it was.

Last edited:
Not one of the higher-end models, but I'd gladly take it if I had Win10 and also the budget and/or Russia-anti-piracy-discounts on the Win10 store like Steam/Origin/Uplay.

...Now when do we get the return of the Espace F1?

Venturi had some good choice on Gran Turismo 2 (Atlantique, 400GT and 600LM), the Fetish came later (but alone) with GT3 (or GT Concept?).

Same video game story as Vector cars. Nobody knows the brand historic, but always a good gamer nostalgy to hear its.

If they get it we should too. We had it first lol. I’d love to see past GT1/2 cars return. But I’m fine with literally any new cars

Yes, please add this.

The Apollo IE may be coming too, according to this Instagram post. Now I'm hoping they'll add other French cars as the Venturi 400GT, the Newest Alpine A110 and the Alpine GTA Centre Alpine also known as the Alpine Pierangeli, the new Megane RS and the Clio V6 and even an Aixam Mega Track

I like to think that the Alpine A110 and Renault Megane RS 280 will be released for FH4 alongside each other. This week there was two Honda models and next week two Chevrolet models. There is a pattern to follow here. Time will tell but two very obvious new cars to add.

I'm still annoyed the Alpine GTA Le Mans wasn't carried over from FH3.

Lost in FM4 limbo :(

Not necessarily a sad thing considering how much FM4 content there is being brought back to Xbox One at the moment.

Always good to see obscure manufacturers getting recognition

Now where's the Pantera?

I always preferred the looks of the earlier Mangusta.
19932_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

Just not this abomination and insult to the name.
64050_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Yes, please add this.

I like to think that the Alpine A110 and Renault Megane RS 280 will be released for FH4 alongside each other. This week there was two Honda models and next week two Chevrolet models. There is a pattern to follow here. Time will tell but two very obvious new cars to add.

I'm still annoyed the Alpine GTA Le Mans wasn't carried over from FH3.

Not necessarily a sad thing considering how much FM4 content there is being brought back to Xbox One at the moment.
True. Although, just like the RX7 Spirit R, this is another car that I’ve been waiting for. That’s the sad part for me lol.

I just hope the 400GT also gets added to Forza Horizon 4. I like the 400GT. I have since Gran Turismo 2. I also like the 600 LM in that game. I also got my fingers crossed incase the Gumpert Apollo makes an appearance in future.

This makes me happy like you wouldn't believe. I've had an itch to go through GT2 again for a while and this doesn't help matters. :lol:

I always preferred the looks of the earlier Mangusta.
View attachment 787059

Just not this abomination and insult to the name.
View attachment 787060

You know what else would be great? This oddity:

delfi8.jpg

And it's British. I only ever remember seeing this in PGR.

Considering the rich history of French cars, it's always surprised me how little love there is for them in either GT or Forza.
Perhaps the reason why French cars are hard to add to Forza is that many of French cars are not sold in the USA.
Of course, they are scanning cars all over the world, but it seems easy to add cars that exist in the United States.
And this is not only for French cars but also for Japanese cars not sold in the US like Kei Car, and Italy car like Alfa Romeo 156 etc.

Brings back memories from gran turismo 2 where this car was featured. Its good its featured again but I would like to see it, in gt sport over Forza

The Apollo IE may be coming too, according to this Instagram post. Now I'm hoping they'll add other French cars as the Venturi 400GT, the Newest Alpine A110 and the Alpine GTA Centre Alpine also known as the Alpine Pierangeli, the new Megane RS and the Clio V6 and even an Aixam Mega Track

I have seen the newest alpine in gt sport

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Forza has kept the collectathon going (which I'm greatly thankful for), cars like this will feel right at home in it.

I haven't seen Venturi's road cars in years, and thought the company was dead. But gladly it wasn't, because it was purchased by a company back in 2001, but sadly after they got backrupt in 2000. Thankfully they're part of Formula E though, so it's good they're still around to this day. 👍

Can't wait to drive this car again, it will be a blast from the past!!! Saw what I did there? :P :lol:

Last edited:
Back