This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Classical Autumn Offerings

Ok just out of curiosity, what would you need to do to earn 550 Forzathon points? Being unable to obtain that BMW is seriously starting to irritate me..

Ok just out of curiosity, what would you need to do to earn 550 Forzathon points? Being unable to obtain that BMW is seriously starting to irritate me..
I had never problems buying a car for 500-600 Forzathon points every week. Double points, weekly challenge 200, daily challenges 20-30x7, all challenges 60 FP bonus...400-470 points just from playlist. Stacks up nicely. A few hourly forzathons more at best. Plus I didn't check yet if the glitch with resetting random daily challenges is still there (when traveling to island and valley.)

Try the FP glitch. Do 3 daily challenges on the mainland then travel to one of the expansion. Do another 3 challenges there, then travel back to mainland. Repeat till you have enough points. I don't have access to xbone but last time I checked the glich was still active. You don't need gold for this one.

Thanks guys. I will try to earn 550 Forzathon points this weekend. I did manage to get the Italdesign Zerouno last week (took every ounce of sanity I had and around 5 hours of play but I did it eventually) Luckily had the Aventador FE.

Try the FP glitch. Do 3 daily challenges on the mainland then travel to one of the expansion. Do another 3 challenges there, then travel back to mainland. Repeat till you have enough points. I don't have access to xbone but last time I checked the glich was still active. You don't need gold for this one.

They've most likely patched the FP glitch. Tried it last week, and didn't work out.

I really enjoyed the 911. I did all the races on a stock 911 and out of pure driving pleasure did all the long races. Yes, it's a bit tail-happy, but the handling is still very predictable and it's not trying to kill you on every corner.

I haven't tried The Trial yet, nor have I visited official Forza forums, but knowing what an evil-handling car the R500 is, there's bound to be a whole lot of bitching and moaning on Forza forums. I believe that's going to be a challenge.

They've most likely patched the FP glitch. Tried it last week, and didn't work out.

Yeah, it's been patched with the latest update.

I've found this week's events a bit on the boring side, and the 50/80 seasonal rewards for Autumn are meh. Both the Showcase and Trial are fairly atrocious and the rewards are not worth the effort (I've already had like, 5 R500FEs and no one wants them in the auction house) Basically I've got no real reason to really push for 80% completion as I already have a 718RS and it's not the kind of car that'll have any takers in the auction house either. I've done enough to get the 906 and 356, and I guess that'll be it.

Oh well, back to Wreckfest I guess. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm buying that as soon as I get home from work.

tenor.gif

Pure, unadultered fun.

Wow, I'm seriously disliking this autumn season... No trial, no showcase remix, no games, no drift pr stunt, I have the shop cars... I might just go for the 356 and that's it!

I had never problems buying a car for 500-600 Forzathon points every week. Double points, weekly challenge 200, daily challenges 20-30x7, all challenges 60 FP bonus...400-470 points just from playlist. Stacks up nicely. A few hourly forzathons more at best. Plus I didn't check yet if the glitch with resetting random daily challenges is still there (when traveling to island and valley.)

Agreed, 500 FP is nothing, esp. with the VIP double bonus. I’m currently sitting on nearly 3000 FP and nothing to spend it on. I stopped doing any Forzathon event half a year ago or so. Already got every car in the game, every clothing item (minus 1 or 2 unique to PvP) and also 60 mill credits, over 500 regular wheel spins and 15 super ones I have no clue what to spend it on. Also sick and tired of constantly having to remove all these reward cars from my garage.

I could theoretically still do with influence points I guess but for what? In the end the only thing car mastery is good for is more money, more wheelspins and more rewards which I don’t need anymore in the first place.

This game absolutely needs a New Game + mode. I’d love to go through the story and cutscenes again a second time with a full garage to keep it going.

Last edited:
The BMW is the only car worth checking. 550 points is nothing considering this is a much more interesting and useful car than others that have gone for thousands.

Agreed, 500 FP is nothing, esp. with the VIP double bonus. I’m currently sitting on nearly 3000 FP and nothing to spend it on. I stopped doing any Forzathon event half a year ago or so. Already got every car in the game, every clothing item (minus 1 or 2 unique to PvP) and also 60 mill credits, over 500 regular wheel spins and 15 super ones I have no clue what to spend it on. Also sick and tired of constantly having to remove all these reward cars from my garage.

I could theoretically still do with influence points I guess but for what? In the end the only thing car mastery is good for is more money, more wheelspins and more rewards which I don’t need anymore in the first place.

This game absolutely needs a New Game + mode. I’d love to go through the story and cutscenes again a second time with a full garage to keep it going.
Yeah, New Game + would be nice (maybe even with most popular community tracks for a change?). Now that I tuned and upgraded most of my cars, I have only the couple of seasonal events to drive them on. I have around 5000 FP now and 125+ M credits with all the cars and items, but I do spend the whellspins. I like to tune, paint and sell valuable cars on AH just to see how much I can get away with :D Although I go to max 11 M buyout, 20 seems a bit unethical to me.

The BMW is the only car worth checking. 550 points is nothing considering this is a much more interesting and useful car than others that have gone for thousands.
Is it good for something particular? I don't even use it.

Pardon me for asking stupid things, but what does a "New Game +" mean? It's been mentioned couple of times, and I have no idea what is being talked about.

Pardon me for asking stupid things, but what does a "New Game +" mean? It's been mentioned couple of times, and I have no idea what is being talked about.

It's mostly popular in RPG games, for example Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Far Cry 5 all have the option for New Game + (NG+). It basically means (in those games) that after completing the game you can start the entire story campaign over but with your max level character and all the gear and weapons you got from your initial play through. Typically that means you have a whole wider talent/perk/spec tree available as well for those early levels you replay now. NG+ usually has a higher difficulty level as well and better or some unique rewards.

In a game like Forza Horizon, it would basically be to just go through the story and campaign races again, unlocking all stuff and cutscenes like it was in the beginning. It would also mean you keep your entire garage and perks for NG+ so you have a bigger choice of cars for your early races. Cash/FP/influence rewards could be improved or maybe you could get some new customization outfits or gear as well. But even if it would mean just restarting the story over again that would already be enough for me. I guess Playground put a lot of effort in those story and cutscenes in their FH games but other than the initial week of a game launching, you typically never see them again.

Quick question, the Porsche 718 GTS which is scheduled to arrive next week. Is that new to Forza? Can't remember if it was in FM7. I know the Clubsport is there but don't remember the 718 GTS.....

Is it good for something particular? I don't even use it.

I personally find regular sports cars between the 200 to 500hp mark to be the most appealing, but also the ones that thankfully fall between B and A class, which is the majority of cars in Forza. That makes it so useful for many races.

Back