5 chromes or mattes to trade for good cars!

• Thread starter XPOWER180
  • 26 comments

XPOWER180

(Banned)
XPOWER180
I can trade 5 chromes or mattes (or any combiantion) for decent cars. I'm not interested in daft cars so please don't offer stuff like Fiat 500's, 2CV's etc! :dopey:
Not going to make a wish list, just ask me and i will let you know. Can send 5 tonight, and 5 tommorrow morning :)

Mattes available :

Black
White
Blue
Light blue
Dark blue
Red
Light red
Silver
Light silver
Dark silver
Light green
Yellow
AMG Monza grau magno

sure thing, mattes i want: black, red, white, light silver, dark silver + 5 chromes, will send my car tomorrow :) it got some few miles on it, but not to much, hope you don't care!

That's fine, don't care about mileage, cars are to be DRIVEN not wrapped in polythene, hahaha ! Add me on PSN now, cos i'm signing off soon. Will send you your 1st batch of 5 now and then the 2nd batch at approx 8am UK time tommorrow :)

Are you still on PSN ? Added you as a friend, but you're not yet showing on the list when i open the 'send to friend' option. May take a few minutes, i don't know !

Yes, added you but you're not yet showing on the in-game list when you open the 'send to friend' bar. Just doing a re-start - fingers crossed it's just a short delay! :)

Will take the 350Z please. Add me on PSN, will send the paint tommorrow morning, 8am UK time. 👍

Got these paints still available, make me an offer and you lot are lucky 'cos now it's only for motors under a million! Can trade right now 👍

Do you have silver chrome or gold chrome? What cars are you looking for?

It's the proper silver chrome, not the gold one that's labeled chrome but isn't actualy chrome! Looking for JGTC/GT500's, fast road cars etc. Link in my sig' shows what i've got! 👍

Back