6 slots available everyday with rare cars, tickets and X1s

Main account: AlphaZer0-Custom
Hi everyone,

I've got these slots open everyday for trade, please note that these are my sub accounts and will add cars to them each day from my main, BUT PLEASE SEND YOUR CARS TO: AlphaZer0-Custom

slot 1: level 9 ticket, Jaguar XJ220LM race car, Mercedes Benz Sauber C9 0 miles, Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5)
slot 2: level 17 ticket, BMW V12, BMW McLaren F1, Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘91, Bentley Speed 8 0 miles, PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01, Camaro LM Race Car
slot 3: level 21 ticket, Orange X1 0 miles, 2J, F10
slot 4: level 24 ticket, Ford GT 02 0 miles, Ford RS200 rally car
slot 5: 2002 ticket, Cranberry X1
slot 6: Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 0 miles, Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ‘02 0 miles, Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04

Will trade for ANYTHING i don't have, looking for the last 300 cars to complete my collection. Check my sig for my garage.

Last edited:
would like to reserve a slot for the:

slot 6: Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 0 miles

Can certainly send a: Jaguar XJ220 ‘92

will have to wait till tonight. Difficult to match your have already list to my have already list and see the differences.

Will send Personal Message.

Ferrari 599, infiniti FX45 concept 02, Aston martin Vanquish 04, High End performNce G37, Mercedes-benz SLR 09, Nismo GT-R LM Road going version, Nissan GT-R Concept (tokyo motor show 2001), Saleen S7 '02.

Do you want anything from these cars for your pagani zonda c12 ?

Last edited:
Ferrari 599, infiniti FX45 concept 02, Aston martin Vanquish 04, High End performNce G37, Mercedes-benz SLR 09, Nismo GT-R LM Road going version, Nissan GT-R Concept (tokyo motor show 2001), Saleen S7 '02.

Do you want anything from these cars for your pagani zonda c12 ?

Nismo GT-R LM Road going version

tell me which PSN u want me to send to and i'll send tomorrow since that slot is used for the day.

Any of these:

Lotus Carlton
Lotus Motor Sport Elise
Shelby GT350R

For your Ford Gt 02 in slot 4? Can trade after next reset in 14 hours ish.

chevrolet chevelle SS
any super gt car from the dealership
citroen GT road/concept
-bentley speed 8 0 mile
-bmw v12 lmr 0 mile
-zonda lm race car 0 mile
-c60 hybride judd race car 05' 0 mile
-chapparal 2j 0 mile

Any of these:

Lotus Carlton
Lotus Motor Sport Elise
Shelby GT350R

For your Ford Gt 02 in slot 4? Can trade after next reset in 14 hours ish.

any of them is fine, but since many people are after the Ford, it'll have the wait till the 9th at the earliest. tell me if that's ok with u.

any of them is fine, but since many people are after the Ford, it'll have the wait till the 9th at the earliest. tell me if that's ok with u.

How about this: Lotus Carlton for the viper #91 in slot 2 tomorrow after reset? After that my earliest slot is the 12th after reset (13th GMT), which I'd be fine with but that's up to you since it's so far out. Let me know 👍

How about this: Lotus Carlton for the viper #91 in slot 2 tomorrow after reset? After that my earliest slot is the 12th after reset (13th GMT), which I'd be fine with but that's up to you since it's so far out. Let me know 👍

ok sure. for the Shelby GT350R

Hi!
I have the PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car ’03 and want your Cranberry X1, The slot 5 are takken but i can wait until 9th if you you are interested.
Thanks!

What orange is your X1? Is it the copper orange or the brighter orange? What are you looking to get out of it?

I got these 0 mile cars, if you are looking for something different let me know, i have 300+ cars

- Audi TT abt Touring car 02
- Amuse Carbon R
- Audi A4 Touring Car
- Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
- Nissan Falken GTR Race Car '04
- Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
- Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
- Nissan GTR Academy Version
- Ford GT40 Race Car '69
- Jag XJ13 Race Car '66
- White X1 0 miles

- Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04. 0 miles.

What orange is your X1? Is it the copper orange or the brighter orange? What are you looking to get out of it?

I got these 0 mile cars, if you are looking for something different let me know, i have 300+ cars

- Audi TT abt Touring car 02
- Amuse Carbon R
- Audi A4 Touring Car
- Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
- Nissan Falken GTR Race Car '04
- Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
- Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
- Nissan GTR Academy Version
- Ford GT40 Race Car '69
- Jag XJ13 Race Car '66
- White X1 0 miles

- Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04. 0 miles.

it's the neon orange, but i got all the cars u listed, please see my garage in my sig for cars i'm missing.

I got some cars you dont have but they are all less than 100k and i dont want to offer one of them for a X1, that wouldnt be fair lol.

Ford GT '02 for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 or Corvette ZR-1 (C6) RM '09 or Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06. I have lots of others if you feel like checking my cars in my sig for something you want. But I can only trade in the next 20 minutes or so.

Back