60 Bugatti Veyron's, What a pain in the...

• Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 37 comments
CDERIP
This is not a question but I hope it helps people when they want to cross them off their list

It took me an hour and a half to buy them all in one sitting. 120,000,000 Credits and a little bit of my sanity.

Watch out around Light Blue Green M / Dark Blue Green M, Thats when your head gets distracted.

...and before anyone thinks about it, I know how to spell Italian. PD doesn't.

Enjoy.:cheers:

2 Models:

'09
'13

29 Colors for each model:
White / Soft Silver M
White Coffee / Black
Pearl M / Polar M
Bugatti Light Blue / Bugatti Dark Blue
Blue M / Black Blue M
Green M / Ebony M
Beige Gold M / Black Blue M
Gray Gold M / Gray Green M
Bright Silver M / Lemon
White / Orange M
Gray Metallic / Italien Red
Red M / Black M
Hazelnut M / Walnut M
Sterling M / Graphite M
Bronze M / Brown M
Gray / Silver Gold M
Gray Violet M / Violet M
Light Blue Green M / Dark Blue Green M
Light Blue M / Gray Blue M
Light Green M / Dark Green M
Light Gold M / Silver M
Silver Gray M / Mocca Brown M
Pearl M / Gold M
Light Red M / Dark Red M
Deep Red M / Chocolate M
White Silver M / Gray Silver M
Titanium Gray M / Black M
Silver M / Dark Blue M
Black M / Black M

1 of each year to MOD

Last edited:
The bigger question is why does every colour combo have a brown interior when Bugatti do so many other varieties? A standard black one would have been the better option. In terms of interior textures the Veyron interior is one of the poorest qualities in the game especially when it has some of the best materials in the world inside the cockpit.

Why have two models....I swear there isn't a lick of difference between them! This thread is only now making me aware that the only difference I can between them is one is an '09 and the other a '13. The first time I visited the dealership and I noticed two Veyrons, I was kind of expecting one to be a Super Sport, but nope they had to be wasteful and redundant and include two of the same thing.

At least it isn't as bad as including every single color variation and body variation as its own model. And yeah, it's really not as bad as the 40+ GTRs and Miatas.

I too was trying to collect all the Veyron colours in gt5, only made it to 21 though, But now that they can be just bought and viewed at the dealer I'm not going to bother.

I hope your backing up your game save regularly when using the stockyard. Seems to be a wormhole or something in there that tends to swallowup cars on occasion.

Why have two models....I swear there isn't a lick of difference between them! This thread is only now making me aware that the only difference I can between them is one is an '09 and the other a '13. The first time I visited the dealership and I noticed two Veyrons, I was kind of expecting one to be a Super Sport, but nope they had to be wasteful and redundant and include two of the same thing.

At least it isn't as bad as including every single color variation and body variation as its own model. And yeah, it's really not as bad as the 40+ GTRs and Miatas.

You are wrong! The '13 is 1.8 inches shorter than the '09. You can really tell the difference when on... who am I kidding there is no difference.

For a second there, I thought I was still on the Grand Theft Auto V Online GameFAQS board. :lol:

Those trolls sure love their :censored:ing chrome painted "Boo-gettys" :D

I'm so happy somebody had he sence to buy em all and post the color options up because actually looking at the color options in the dealership was really bringing me down .

(I bought one it sucks to drive , crap car)

Fun Fact:

Did you that Italia in German is Italien?!

Since it was developed when Bugatti integrated in the Volkswagen Group, it's quite obvious...

Fun Fact:

Did you that Italia in German is Italien?!

Since it was developed when Bugatti integrated in the Volkswagen Group, it's quite obvious...

Being German I can tell you that Italy translates tou ITALIEN in german. But having a colour named ITALIEN RED sounds not right. If it is italian red in english, the german menaing would be ITALIENISCHES ROT. So what does PD or Bugatti mean with there colour?? ITALIEN ROT is also possible, which translates to ITALY RED.

All colours are in english, so why would they spell one like the name of the country in german?

Back