95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse Body Kits?

• Thread starter epic
  • 9 comments
United States
Miami
Yea.. I'm lookin for some and all the ones I've seen look like crap. So far I'm thinking about getting the Blitz kit (and not because it was in fast and the furious. :P ). So yea, if you have any links to places I can get some nice looking 2nd Gen. Eclipse kits at, post them up please. BTW.. I already searched google but only came up with same ones over and over, thought maybe someone here had a good place with them. Thanks.

ps. its for a 96 Eclipse GSX :D

I'm lookin for some and all the ones I've seen look like crap.

They all look like crap, period. Get the front bumper off a GS-T.

mitsu3.jpg

1.jpg

As agressive as it can get, and no need to worry with fit. :)

oooooh thats sexy, never seen a GS-T front end like that around over here. looks like I'm gonna have to make a couple trips to the junk yard :D 👍 that's awesome, thanks a lot PunkRock!

The front ends off a 97-98 Talon's are pretty sweet also. There is a conversion kit you can get to mount it up to the Eclipse. Its pretty minor, certain things such as changing the headlights over.

:lol: my friend has a mustang with the front end messed up from a wall cuz someone left his car in 1st gear when they turned it off and he always left it in neutral so when he turned it on he smacked the wall and can't afford to fix it so he drives around with a bent radiator and a custom body kit :P

I'll have to check out that Talon front end, we have one in the shop, but it's like a crap ass talon and I never bother to look at it.....we'll see! 👍 gracias mi amigo

Originally posted by epic
:lol: my friend has a mustang with the front end messed up from a wall cuz someone left his car in 1st gear when they turned it off and he always left it in neutral so when he turned it on he smacked the wall
That happend to me once. My dad parked my car, and he always parks em in 1st gear, and I always leave them in neutral, so when I started it I took my foot off the clutch and my car slammed pretty good haha.. luckily there was nothing infront of me..

Yes whatever you do don't get the Blitz, its been beaten to death by all Eclipses. I think Intruder and Shogun makes kits for the Eclipse.

Back