A lap around Monaco with 3rdgenracerX

GTmode Formula Granturismo 04', 1'08.946 www.3rdgenracerX.net/Monaco.wmv its :) 19 megs in size and shown live as I did that lap. Left about a tenth in the entrance to the pool complex, got a little sideways under braking for the righty. In the video you can barely tell that the car had some oversteer :lol: it didn't feel like a little oversteer when I was driving it.
The FGT 04' is a fun car to drive with the sequential shifter.
piscine.jpg

Awesome. That was a really fun video to watch. It's a bit like the demonstration laps they do in f1 to show you the track from the drivers point of view. Great! keep up the good work.

Wow, it was like I was really riding shot gun, if the FGT '04 had a shot gun, lol
Nice skills ya got there, can ya do a Rally next so I can wear my helmet and point in the directions ya have to go along with the video? lol, i've gotten bored with "the real driving simulator", I want "the real navigating simulator" experience now. 👍

wow that was a brilliant lap, your steering wheel made it look so effortless. I agree with vtec_guy it would be cool if you could do something like that witha rally track 👍

just downloading it now bud, cant wait to watch this. :)

[edit]

That was quick... But i can beat that hands down :sly:

only kidding that was mint.

kalum
why not use L1 and R1 as MT to simulate the real F1?
Because I like the sequential shifter better than using the paddle shifters. Its much much more of a challenge and more skill is required to go fast while driving like that. To really be honest I'm finding it just as easy to drive like that compared to driving with the paddles.

I've never been much of a fan of paddle shifters, just make's it too easy to drive.

i think that in order for me to feel comfortable using the "stick" to shift i would have to me in an F1 car from the 50s, 60s, 70s, or early-mid 80s.......it apears to me that these F1's are built to the 2003-2004 FIA specifications.......even modern touring cars are mostly paddle shift now.....rally cars are still stick in a sense, but not with a standard tranny...they are more tiptronic....

DrifterSX
Awesome vid, man! I would love to get a setup like that for my PS2, but I'm afraid finances just won't allow it.
Check out this thread, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55048
You can build a setup something like that for an extreemly cheap price. The rig that I use in my video only cost me 50.00 to completely build myself, and its made out of steel. There are far cheaper materials to build a cockpit out of :) a seat from a autowrecking yard can be had very cheap, some wood and paint and you've got everything you need to really have fun with GT4.

Man I wish I had a dfp to rivalise with your times the best time I can get on Monaco is 1'15:7xx :indiff: but even with a dfp I doubt I would do as good as you. keep up the good work 👍

gt_masta
Man I wish I had a dfp to rivalise with your times the best time I can get on Monaco is 1'15:7xx :indiff: but even with a dfp I doubt I would do as good as you. keep up the good work 👍
dfp, ds2, ds1 mean nothing if you ain't got the talent.

DFP are a really good investment.If you own GT4 you should also get a DFP it's not just for GT4. You can use it with lots of great games like NFSU2.

2 very nice laps. I really need to hook up my steeering wheel and pedals its painful watching how much time ive been loosing with auto on my ds2. U still got it on monac man!!!

Back