A secret to starting & finishing GT3...EASILY!

• Thread starter (1ES)
  • 13 comments
First of all, buy Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Toyoko-Geneva. Complete all licence tests (doesn't have to be completed in a Gold time, it can even be a Bronze time - as long as you finish the licence test it counts) and win all races. After you have done this, the game will give you an option that lets you transfer all your money, which is 10million credits, and all licences onyo your GT3 game save. This means that you have every single licence in GT3, so you don't have to do any tests, although all the times are bronze, but they are still licences. And since you have 10million + credits, you don't have to buy a cheap car to start either, which means you can pretty much start at any point in the game you wish! :) 👍

If i remember correctly it only gave you 100,000 credits and a couple of the licences done in bronze.

Unless your cheating of course. Pretty sure this will also have been covered before!

First of all, buy Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Toyoko-Geneva. Complete all licence tests (doesn't have to be completed in a Gold time, it can even be a Bronze time - as long as you finish the licence test it counts) and win all races. After you have done this, the game will give you an option that lets you transfer all your money, which is 10million credits, and all licences onyo your GT3 game save. This means that you have every single licence in GT3, so you don't have to do any tests, although all the times are bronze, but they are still licences. And since you have 10million + credits, you don't have to buy a cheap car to start either, which means you can pretty much start at any point in the game you wish! :) 👍

Why would someone bother doing this? Why not just buy GT3 itself, thus saving money, and do them all on the actual game? I'm pretty sure there isn't a different outcome, just you've gone and bought two games, when you don't need to. And what reference does this have to finishing GT3 Easily?

If i remember correctly it only gave you 100,000 credits and a couple of the licences done in bronze.

Unless your cheating of course. Pretty sure this will also have been covered before!

It actually was 10 Million credits, when you transfer saved data from GT concept to GT3. You must be thinking of the money (100,000 cr) you can send to GT4, if you have saved GT3 data.

It actually was 10 Million credits, when you transfer saved data from GT concept to GT3. You must be thinking of the money (100,000 cr) you can send to GT4, if you have saved GT3 data.

yep he's right

but...why? Isn't a game meant to be a fun challenge? What's the point of getting 10 mil before you finish the game? One of my favourite past times at the start of a GT game was to save up.

Ahh ! Thats what i must have been thinking of !

I dont know how i missed that cos i had GT Concept & GT3 hmmmm.....

I had GT3 for a while before I bought GT Concept so I was already quite a way through. After I completed GTC I got the credits and licences reward. Using the money I bought an Escudo which dominated in pretty much everything!

Robin.

Do you wanna know what I'm thinking...I won't bother sharing this stuff in the future, because when I do, PEOPLE JUST BITE MY FRICKING HEAD OFF! :mad:

Do you wanna know what I'm thinking...I won't bother sharing this stuff in the future, because when I do, PEOPLE JUST BITE MY FRICKING HEAD OFF! :mad:

We're not, and don't take it that way. We're offering criticism, for everyone to see. You can choose to use this method, or use a more challenging one. Just a lot of us prefer the challenge. ALSO Back to what I said before, what does this have to do with finishing GT3 easily..?

eh? What I and one other member has given you is both:

a. not biting your head off. We're not calling you names and we haven't insulted you in anyway

b. Out of 8 replys you your post, you could do way worse than two people asking "what's the point".

I'll end my flame there.

Well, there are a few things you need to remember here before you get offended:

1) GT3 and GT:Concept have been out for what, 7-8 years now? Do you think it is possible that even though it may be new to you, others might have already known it?

2) There are well over 100,000 members of this forum, several thousand of which are very active members who play a lot and discuss a lot. Do you think it's possible that some of those thousands of members might have already figured it out?

That is the quite the tip, and I wouldn't mind going through with it as I've been around the curve with GT3 more than once.

These days I'll either finish arcade and get the Esperante, or work my way up.

We're not, and don't take it that way. We're offering criticism, for everyone to see. You can choose to use this method, or use a more challenging one. Just a lot of us prefer the challenge. ALSO Back to what I said before, what does this have to do with finishing GT3 easily..?

I thought it was pretty obvious, but fine. I'll explain shall I! 👍 More money means better cars, and having the licences there to start with means you don't have to do them to race. It is better to do them in GT Concept I guess because there are less licence tests there, they are easier, and more fun. Yet it gives all the licences for GT3 still, and tons of cash! :)

These days I'll either finish arcade and get the Esperante, or work my way up.
That's the way! Just a shortish series of challenges, and your first car has 500hp! Easier than licenses, in my opinion.

Also: Was GT:C available in American NTSC format?

Latest Posts

Back