A Turquoise Lamborghini Mucielago LP670-4 SV just like the one in London...

• Thread starter maciej908
  • 27 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Ferrari_Ducati
This is a picture of the real one, which unfortunately crashed in London in 2010... :(

lamborghinimurcielagolpv.jpg

This is my Baby Blue Lambo... (pictures are kept big, so the resolution is great and the pictures can go on your wallpaper) :)

lamborghinimurcielagolpz.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolpmc.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolpi.jpg

EDIT: Changed the pictures, due to me not liking the colour of the car on the old pictures - looked too bland...

Last edited:
Thats awesome... I personally spotted that Turquoise SV in London this summer... 8th of July... also spotted the Red one too not long after... along with god knows how many other super/hypercars... I'm looking to do the Matte Purple SLS which I saw too! :)

What color is that? Looks like Estoril Turquoise to me.

Personally I want to get Matte Pink, Red and Matte Purple as well for my Lambo SV so I have all 4 of the "Royal Lambo's of Qatar" in my Garage...

I want these:
Matte Pink
lamborghinimurcielagolpe.jpg

Red
lamborghinimurcielagolpm.jpg

Matte Purple
lamborghinimurcielagolp.jpg

That Blue is called Sky Blue...

I had a standard orange colour but i traded it for a Ford Mark IV... So I thought that my new SV needs some nice, expensive paintjob... Planning to buy 3 more... when I get the colours above...

This is my new baby... :bowdown: in Matte Purple... :drool:
Now I have two... two to go... (only red and matte pink - trade is coming up for that one :D )

lamborghinimurcielagolpi.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolpjm.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolpq.jpg

Note: These Lamborghini's are not the same car... even thought the photos look similar - i just like the location and the lighting... but they are both different...

Last edited:
any danger of posting smaller pics? looks **** when trying to scroll across the screen to see the pic!

Great idea tho and looking forward to seeing the rest if your pics :)

I'm with ImageShack.us and I don't have any choice about what size they should be... I would like to make them smaller, sorry... but I don't like small pictures as well tho... :yuck:
Try to change your screen zoom to about 50%... pictures look like beauty and people can download them, if they want...

How you got Baby Blue? or is it something else just looks like baby blue?

I have matte purple and Red but You already have them?

EDIT: You should take your Photos on some bright spot, taking them on night makes them look different from the original Lambo.

This is the third car... This one has "Pearl Red" paint job...

lamborghinimurcielagolpg.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolplq.jpg

lamborghinimurcielagolpf.jpg

These colours look best in garage view... unfortunately we cannot have a photo location that is basically a white studio - shame...

I am waiting for trade to come through with matte pink... I shall buy another SV and i'll use that paint on that one completing my "Royal Lambo Collection" :sly:

Is it just me or does that 'SV' decal ruin the looks of this car (both in GT5 and in RL).
The lettering is butt ugly and in most cases it looks like whoever put the decals on was drunk at the time. If I actually owned one of these in RL, getting rid of that decal would be the very first thing I'd do.

NO!!! It looks amazing... I wish we would be able to put Massive "SV" signs over the rear wheel arches like some people do... we can't unfortunately...

Right I have all four cars now... pictures of the pink are coming soon...
All four cars are stock with 0 miles on the clock...
Each car is worth around cr.770,000 (4x cr.394,000 , 2x cr.375,000 [2x Lexus LFA] and 2x trades worth around cr.400,000)

So overall these 4 cars are worth around cr.3,000,000 :)

Last edited:
Back