Account Activation Issues

GRANPWNISMOGam3r
I've already activated my account. I've been able to post for sometime, but now it's telling me to activate it again, and I haven't even changed my e-mail. Help! :confused:

Last edited:
I am also having this problem. I activated my account a while back and was happily posting on GTplanet.com news articles. Now it tells me to activate my account. I've tried reactivating it already a few times, but to no avail.

Help?

I've already activated my account. I've been able to post for sometime, but now it's telling me to activate it again, and I haven't even changed my e-mail. Help! :confused:
It looks like your account is activated and ready to go. You should be able to post messages without a problem.

I am also having this problem. I activated my account a while back and was happily posting on GTplanet.com news articles. Now it tells me to activate my account. I've tried reactivating it already a few times, but to no avail.

Help?
Blog commenting privileges have recently been changed - you now must have an active forum account with your first post approved by the moderators before you'll be able to post there. Since I've just approved your first post here, you should be able to post once again.

speaking of account activation problems, I tried to reset my password for my original account ("Shouden") and it asked me what letters made up the abbreviation for Gran Turismo but when I entered the answer, it didn't except it. It was weird. I don't need it now, but still...it was crazy.

speaking of account activation problems, I tried to reset my password for my original account ("Shouden") and it asked me what letters made up the abbreviation for Gran Turismo but when I entered the answer, it didn't except it. It was weird. I don't need it now, but still...it was crazy.

I had that problem.
Putting a space between the letters worked for me.

Cheers. Jay.

Hi Jordan, I've activated my accout via e-mail but I still can't post in the main forum and the portal news.

Thanks for your help.

Hey, could you look over the AUP? (scrol lto the bottom left corner to find it.)

I had trouble reading that.

Back