Adding Decals to favourites?

• Thread starter Spotter5
  • 8 comments
Spotter5
In GT Sport I had my decals sorted into favourite folders (carbon fibre, F1 Teams, WRC decals etc) I figured out how to make a favourites folder. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add decals to it? I saved some Formula 1 safety symbols that someone uploaded but I can't see any way to add them to favourites?

In GT Sport I had my decals sorted into favourite folders (carbon fibre, F1 Teams, WRC decals etc) I figured out how to make a favourites folder. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add decals to it? I saved some Formula 1 safety symbols that someone uploaded but I can't see any way to add them to favourites?
Add to collection, not favourites 😃 I did the same mistake at first! Good thing is that we can now search for decals while we select to apply them in GT Auto!

Add to collection, not favourites 😃 I did the same mistake at first! Good thing is that we can now search for decals while we select to apply them in GT Auto!
That’s not quite my issue. See in the picture that’s hopefully attached, within the livery editor there’s a favourites tab where you can create bookmarks of decals. However pressing triangle does nothing, on decals other users have saved pressing triangle does nothing. But on my own uploaded decals I can press triangle to ‘add’ them to favourites but they don’t actually appear. So I’m guessing the feature is broken at the moment?
9F52D682-5781-4DD5-9432-C6917758DC14.jpeg

Yep Favourites seems to be busted. I also get the issue where you add one of your uploaded decals to Favourites, but then it's not displayed there when in livery editor and going into the Favourites folder

You can add them while you're in the livery editor. Only from your own items, or from the "search content" menu for others players decals. Not directly from your collection.
Cheers mate. Just did what you said and now i've got my decals nicely sorted into appropriate lists. An absolute pain that I couldn't just add them from collection, but hey. 🤪

Back