Advanced Damage not unlocked by Bspec lvl 40?

• Thread starter katsuru
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
katsuruTM
I read somewhere on the internet that the advanced damage modeling must be unlocked by getting to lvl 40, does Bspec lvl also counts? I know some people here have their bspec lvl maxed out already, would be cool if some1 shared some info about it.

Best regards

That was just a rumour circulating when GT5 first came out because the damage wasn't what people expected it to be and there was no mechanical damage at all. The damage is the same at level 0 as it is for level 40.

I just don't understand this incessant want for damage. Its so lame. If you want damage go buy Shift or Burnout. In GT5 you should want to drive not crash. 👎

I just don't understand this incessant want for damage. Its so lame. If you want damage go buy Shift or Burnout. In GT5 you should want to drive not crash. 👎

GT5 is ''supposed'' to be a driving simulator, and simulators simulate real world racing and in real world racing people crash.
So why the hell wouldn't we want damage in the game ???.
Damage would bring a hole new element to this game, having to fix damage to the body from races and things should be a basic feature in any game as for as I am concerned.

With the question answered - most accurately by Stephen220378 - there's no need for the thread to descend into the fifty-nine thousandth iteration of "Damage: Yay or Nay?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back