Akmuq's gallery|Updated with Competition entries and TOCA Ford Focus

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 65 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
Hello. This is my gallery. Hope you like it. Comments and critisism is welcome.
granturismo5005.jpg
granturismo5002.jpg

granturismo5003.jpg

granturismo5004.jpg

granturismo5001.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting shots, only I'm having a hard time seeing what is supposed to be in focus. Try using a slower shutter speed (1/60 instead of 1/250) and try focusing on one car in the group that way you have a center of attention in each image. A great start, can't wait to see some more.

Thank you. To be honest I didn't even think of center of attention. I'll do that next time.
I'm also in a few online leagues and will get shots from there as well.
I've got a question for everyone. My photos are hosted through imageshack. How do I get them to link to imageshack and make it bigger?

17 photos here. Some blurry, some not.
granturismo5001-Copy-Copy.jpg
granturismo5016.jpg
granturismo5017.jpg
granturismo5015.jpg
granturismo5014.jpg
granturismo5013.jpg
granturismo5012.jpg
granturismo5011.jpg

granturismo5010.jpg
granturismo5009.jpg

granturismo5009.jpg

granturismo5007.jpg

granturismo5006.jpg

granturismo5005.jpg

granturismo5004.jpg

granturismo5003.jpg

granturismo5002.jpg

That camera is amazing. If anyone has a request I'll do it for them if possible.

granturismo5021.jpg

granturismo5020.jpg
granturismo5019.jpg
granturismo5018.jpg

Just a couple. I'm pretty proud of the veyrons. I think I made a standard look good.:D

I'm not sure if I can put any up tomorrow. The laptops getting fixed. But I managed to get hold of the famous mt,murder track so you will all be in for a treat. Any requests?

Major bump here. I origionaly posted this here earlier today but I like it so much it's worthy of bumping a 7 month old thread.:D
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Some pretty decent pictures mate.

My advice would be like mentioned above, try focusing on a certain car etc to give it some attention as quite a few are just a bit too blurry. Also try experimenting with some angles and zoom, can get you some nice results

Keep it up 👍

Some pretty decent pictures mate.

My advice would be like mentioned above, try focusing on a certain car etc to give it some attention as quite a few are just a bit too blurry. Also try experimenting with some angles and zoom, can get you some nice results

Keep it up 👍

Yes, just looking at the ones I did at the start of the year and I must say they're terrible to be honest.:lol: I was very camera happy to be honest.
The only ones I would post now would be the Alfa I posted earlier and the Veyron's under the fireworks(and that would be edited as well....)

Try Mode 3. That could take out some of the blur of your pictures too. But anyway, great job on the photos!

Nice gallery, akmuq! These two latest ones look great. 👍

SVX
Nice gallery, akmuq! These two latest ones look great. 👍

Thank you:embarrassed:.

Using the filters makes it so much better, in most cases, unless it's 95% of Facebook pictures in Black and White or Sepia.:lol:

Some nice shots and I can see that you are improving 👍. Doing this well takes a fair bit of time and experimenting. I have been doing it basically since the game came out and I still feel there is room for improvement in my shots.

Tips
Mode 3 for action shots.
1/60 (may need to go a bit higher)
Take a look at what each filter will look like before taking one. Then pick your favorite.
Focus it where you want it. It doesn't always have to be in the middle. (Take your Jag pic for example)
Experiment with the EV so you get the right amount of brightness in your shot.

And if you really want them to look great, then try editing them but I realize not everyone wants to edit them as it takes more time and effort.

If you need more information or help then I, and many others, would love to help. 👍

I'm always looking through the filters and the majority of the time it's either cool or miniature that I use. Most of the time, the others don't suit.

I'm always looking through the filters and the majority of the time it's either cool or miniature that I use. Most of the time, the others don't suit.

Really. I don't even think of using the miniature filter because I just can't get them looking good.

Really. I don't even think of using the miniature filter because I just can't get them looking good.

Now that's strange because I used the miniature filter on the first picture of the Alfa and the S2000 and they are my personal favourites over the Volvo C30 and the yellow Lexus IS-F for example.

I guess it's just a matter of taste.

You're doing it wrong. The kart is on only one wheel,not two like it should be.:lol:
Anyway, great angles and scenes, but turn the exposure down ASAP. My eyes are starting to hurt.

You're doing it wrong. The kart is on only one wheel,not two like it should be.:lol:
Anyway, great angles and scenes, but turn the exposure down ASAP. My eyes are starting to hurt.

Actually, it's on no wheels in that pic, it's just the camera ain't picking up the rear right. Exposure is very high on the Ferrari pic, just to highlight the Jeff Gordan helmet, don't know why it's so bright in the kart pic, as I didn't fiddle with exposure in that one.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back