All colors of the Camaro SS '69

United States
Dornsife, PA
Camaro69427
Hello, I'm currently trying to collect all colors of Camaro SS '69. I have Garnet Red, Champagne Gold Metallic, and Fathom Blue Metallic. I still need:
Azure Turquoise Metallic
Bourgoundy Metallic
Burnished Brown Metallic
Butternut Yellow
Cortez Silver Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Dover White
Dusk Blue Metallic
Emerald Green
Forest Green Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Hugger Orange
Lemans Blue Metallic
Olympic Gold Metallic
Rallye Green Metallic
Tuxedo Black

If anyone has this car in these colors please tell me what it would take to get this car from you. I currently have a Dodge Charger 440 '70, Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54, and Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '97 up for trade. I also have 60 cars you could borrow glitch (I can borrow glitch too if you don't want to give up the car).

PSN: Camaro69427

I don't have any send slots available for a while but I can share all of these for you, six at a time, on eight_chipotle if you like. They are all fresh from tickets in case you are after 0/0/0 cars.

I don't have any send slots available for a while but I can share all of these for you, six at a time, on eight_chipotle if you like. They are all fresh from tickets in case you are after 0/0/0 cars.

THANKS! I'll send a FR next time I go on. I'm usually not on my PS3 on Sundays so I'll most likely send it to ya on Monday. Anything needed in return?

THANKS! I'll send a FR next time I go on. I'm usually not on my PS3 on Sundays so I'll most likely send it to ya on Monday. Anything needed in return?

No sir, nothing needed in return. Let's keep using this thread for communication; post back in here when you send the FR and I'll list here the 6 that will currently be on share, then post again in here to let me know to switch them out. 👍

No sir, nothing needed in return. Let's keep using this thread for communication; post back in here when you send the FR and I'll list here the 6 that will currently be on share, then post again in here to let me know to switch them out. 👍

Sure thing!

Shared on eight_chipotle

Azure Turquoise Metallic
Bourgoundy Metallic
Burnished Brown Metallic
Butternut Yellow
Cortez Silver Metallic
Daytona Yellow

Now shared:

Dover White
Dusk Blue Metallic
Emerald Green doesn't truly exist
Forest Green Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Hugger Orange
Lemans Blue Metallic

Now shared:

Dover White
Dusk Blue Metallic
Emerald Green doesn't truly exist
Forest Green Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Hugger Orange
Lemans Blue Metallic

Thanks, will probably get to glitching them tomorrow.

I checked last night and I have 16 paint jobs for Chevrolet. So if you need any let me know. Or are you all set?

Back