All worked up!

• Thread starter babadu
  • 4 comments
Hello everyone,

GT4 is my first driving sim on a console and I like it. I went the next day after I bought the game to get DFP, everything is fine except the wheel is very hard to turn. Any idea how to make it a little less stiffer?

thnks

Are you talking about the force feedback or do you mean the wheel really feels like it's too stiff?

If it's the force feedback, you can turn change the strength in the menus (or alternatively just pull the power plug to the wheel)

amp88
Are you talking about the force feedback or do you mean the wheel really feels like it's too stiff?

If it's the force feedback, you can turn change the strength in the menus (or alternatively just pull the power plug to the wheel)

I mean it's too stiff to turn.

babadu
I mean it's too stiff to turn.

Select+R3+left paddle will cut the force feedback in half, change it in game will cut half off of the wheels force, so if you do both you will only have 25% force feedback total. If you can't turn that then I feel sorry for you.

*Note* I hope you don't have any plans to drive a real car w/o powersteering because in a sports car you can get over 40lbs of turning resistance on the wheel in extreme situations. The DFP is only capable of 15lbs of resistence. That's pretty weak to me.

rsmithdrift
Select+R3+left paddle will cut the force feedback in half, change it in game will cut half off of the wheels force, so if you do both you will only have 25% force feedback total. If you can't turn that then I feel sorry for you.

*Note* I hope you don't have any plans to drive a real car w/o powersteering because in a sports car you can get over 40lbs of turning resistance on the wheel in extreme situations. The DFP is only capable of 15lbs of resistence. That's pretty weak to me.

Thank you for the reply.

I drive with powersteering that's why I am finding it stiff. And if that is as real as it gets I will drive race with it that way.

once again thanks.

Back