Already stuck in menu book 5

• Thread starter GT-Seven
  • 22 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi,

Love GT7 so far, but I'm already stuck at Menu 5.

I can't find the both Hondas for the Japan FF Menu. I have won the Suzuki Swift Sport '17 by winning the race in High Speed Ring (Championsship). However, after this I can't find the next race of Suzuka Circuit nor High Speed Ring. It looks like these races are not available and displayed in the Worldcircuit, while other races like GT cup gr.3 and ClubmanCup are abailable.

Does anyone have the same problem and knows how to fix this? Can somebody please enlighten me? Do I have now to wait for x days till an update?

Thank you folx

You need to be looking for the yellow compass symbol:

FNFgFjNWQAAdDTv.jpg

It will likely be above World Circuits and then next to the area you need to go to, and then track, and then race (I don't remember menu book 5 specifically).

If you go to the top menu bar and press this symbol it should bring up a hint of where you need to be.

Mercia, thank you for the help! Unfortunately, the yellow compass symbol isn't anywhere; the next races are not loaded for some reason 😞 ...

I had the same problem!

You need to make sure you hit the start button on the menu page, 🙄 then the compass appears!

Took me a week to work that one out! 😂

Last edited:
Grrrr....

One needs to press the "Start" button in the "Menu" card.

Grrrr...

I was lost for the last two hours.

I am OK with doing some learning exercises. I do not like trying to debug their product. That button is not obvious.

Grrr...

Thanks GTPlanet peeps!

When you are stuck, do something else
There are plenty to do when you first start the game...

Time for a coffee break guys...

Thank you guys, 1 hour of my life as well... I am curious, do they run the tests of their products? :-) One of three cars is available, but you have to hit the "start" button :-)

I’ve had the same issue for the past couple hours. And turns out, that my issue was simply that I didn’t press the start button on the menu book. After I did, it showed me to where I can find the missing Honda after unlocking a new race called ‘Japanese FF Challenge 450’. I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you start a menu book, any needed cars will then appear in the used car dealer, because you need them for that menu. If they are new cars they’re already in the new car dealer.

Back