Alrighty, recommend me a Steering Wheel

• Thread starter <_Spike_>
  • 10 comments
I'm sure there's been threads before but eh. I'm asking for recommendations because I give up finding one myself, the ones I've had in the past (a ferrari 360 one and some other steering wheel...I forget what...) have been aweful. You end up having to turn the wheel 90o just to get the slightest turn out of the car and ends up not being able to stabilise. I've pondered on the DFP and the Williams F1 Steering wheel. But any recommendations? One thing to note is I prefer one with flappy paddle gears instead of a stick.

Seriously, there is nothing that rivals the DFP under $1500? Nothing at all? It seems that so many people have problems with the DFP, including me, I was hoping there would be a decent alternative.

it can be with the lap attatrchment. (sold seperatly or use the one that comes with the old df) but i wouldnt reccoment it :P. the only alternative with force feedback and better features/ better quality costs 1500 bucks.

DFP has flappy gear paddles?....*checks this...*....bah damnit I am blind >.< ok got me convinced lol. All the good things I heard about it added to my prefered gear shift system...think I'll be down the local Game store at the weekend. Cheers.

No flappy paddles for the dfp, but it has buttons in place of them. I guess you could superglue some on if you're desperate :lol:

DFP. It's expensive, but it's really worth it. You feel like you're really driving the car.

If you have the money to buy one, buy it. You won't regret it.

Jon.
No flappy paddles for the dfp, but it has buttons in place of them. I guess you could superglue some on if you're desperate :lol:

Funnily enough I thought of doing that lol, got some from my old steering wheel...screws and drills abound

Back