Another thing…..

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Wouldn’t it be good to be able to undo your pit stop choices in Daily race C, I started on mediums, went from 11th to 4th come pit stop time, chose Hards and then without thinking - like a muppet - clicked Do Not Refuel, so immediately my race ruined yet for 30 seconds my car is travelling from the pit entrance to my box so come on Poly give people the chance to undo those silly mistakes and give a positive experience to the game - you don’t do it that often so this can’t be a big piece of coding to drop in….

Can’t but hope

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

Or...

As you have 30 seconds before your car actually stops, you could take your time and not rush. That is also a valid tactic for life that will often help you not make unfortunate decisions.
That’s inspired Zero, I’m sure your life is perfect, every day a blue sky, not a drop of rain, your job is also a picture perfect position the rest of us can only dream of achieving…

but back in reality and setting aside the philosophy lesson - the game should give you the chance to correct the error or how about like in real racing where you can decide the tyre strategy before the race starts - only adjusting if you have to, I mean it’s not as if the race starts dry there is any chance of rain is there

Wouldn’t it be good to be able to undo your pit stop choices in Daily race C, I started on mediums, went from 11th to 4th come pit stop time, chose Hards and then without thinking - like a muppet - clicked Do Not Refuel, so immediately my race ruined yet for 30 seconds my car is travelling from the pit entrance to my box so come on Poly give people the chance to undo those silly mistakes and give a positive experience to the game - you don’t do it that often so this can’t be a big piece of coding to drop in….

Can’t but hope
Single player might be better for you. Try, fail, reload, try again.

When it comes to live racing the pressure is on everywhere. If you get it wrong, suck it up and do better next time.

That’s inspired Zero, I’m sure your life is perfect, every day a blue sky, not a drop of rain, your job is also a picture perfect position the rest of us can only dream of achieving…
That's a rather grand attempt at ridicule that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue, as my life doesn't impact my ability to think "I need to pit this lap and change to medium tires" followed by pitting and selecting the correct tires.

The only reason you could select the wrong tires is due to rushing and/or not paying attention. Sure, PD could add the option to change your mind, but that doesn't detract from the point that if you take your time, you can make sure that you make the right choices and you will not need to change them.

Last edited:
My favourite was powering into the pits at Grand Valley, instinctively shifting up a gear using X but in that split second the screen had changed and I accidentally confirmed my choice to not change tyres.

It gives you plenty of time although it's kind of asking to be accidently pushed being in that placement. That's ok with me though because I don't like being asked "are you sure?" by computers everytime I make a decision. I don't want to sound rude but I've done this once and didn't ever do it again. What's next? A rewind button?!? 😄

Back