Any of the top 32 ineligible besides Let_Canada_In and z06fun?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatordaryl
  • 7 comments
  • 1,395 views
Messages
321
United States
Naples, Maine, USA
Messages
gatordaryl
I was just curious if anyone knew whether or not there were any other top 32 finalists that are either ineligible or not going to the finals? I don't want to get my hopes up ... However I would like to be prepared just in case.

Once again, congrats to the finalists!
 
hey, why were some people ineligible?
 
AJHG1000
hey, why were some people ineligible?

Let_Canada_In is really Turismo-Lester = Canadian.
z06fun was a Silverstone finalist from last year.

Hence they are not eligible this year.
 
R1600Turbo
Think those are the only two.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking too. Can't believe I missed it by .001 seconds. Nobody to blame but myself.
 
Always the chance that one of the 32 can't make it for some reason. Keep your hopes up.
 
Man I didn't know the silverstone finalists were not eligible. I really wish I would have had time to compete this year, I'm feeling super bummed now
 
Gatordaryl, check out the main page of GT Planet. If you've got the spare cash book a ticket and make it happen!
 
Back