Any of these cars i want

• Thread starter DocDock
  • 17 comments
craven84
You know the drill, i post a list of cars i need, provided you have them, i send you a car or a ticket back you want in exchange.

So these are the tradable cars i want.

BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
S2000 Street Version '04

I'll trade anything you can trade from my collection (see sig) failing that i have a level 24 ticket or a level 1000 ticket instead.

Just to reiterate, car for car trades only, no paints or horns please.

Thursday 31st March - Sent RUF BTR '86 to Ralo, Received Jaguar from Ralo
Friday 1st April - Sending level 24 ticket to diabolicwyvern Received 1st April

Last edited:
I can trade you The xanavi nissan tomorrow night after reset mike_esf2 and I would take a 1000 ticket in return

Quick update, i do have the NSX, just double checked. Just going through the rest of my collection to ensure i don't have any of the other cars.

I can trade you The xanavi nissan tomorrow night after reset mike_esf2 and I would take a 1000 ticket in return

Just checked, i do have it. No wonder my car garage in game and on mygranturismo doesn't add up.

I can send the CZ-3 Tarmac whenever. Its modded for the 450PP Street Tuners Club Truck Night (see my sig)
(So, I've got about 75K in parts added, if that matters)

I have Jaguar XFR '10 and i want RUF BTR '86 can trade right now!

I'll send you a friend request, i'm online now so i can trade right away. My RUF BTR '86 has miles on it if that's not a problem as i bought it from the UCD.

I can send the CZ-3 Tarmac whenever. Its modded for the 450PP street Tunners Club Trucks Only night (So, I've got about 75K in parts added, if that matters)

Doesn't bother me at all. Are you ok with trading for tomorrow (1st)?

I will be home for lunch in 2H 30 min...will send CZ-3 then. Do you have a color preference? I dont dup so I dont have chromes or mattes I'm willing to let go of, but beyond that I can look through my 500+ paints for anything you like

Latest Posts

Back