Any random bright orange paints for my Matte paint

• Thread starter GT_Bob
  • 21 comments
GT_Bob
Looking for chameleon orange paints or any other bright oranges. Willing to trade any one of the following paints for 2 chameleon orange paint chips or 5 random bright orange paint chips of your choice. I have the following available:
Matt Black
Matte Brown - pending w/ Christian6984
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Pink
Matte Yellow - Thanks ID_Racing
Matte Dark Green
Gold Chrome (have 2 1 to trade)

Also have some color shift paints.

Last edited:
i want 1 gold chrome all trade you 2 chameleon orange paint chips today?

sounds good. I'll send you a friend request. I'll send a gold chrome once I receive both chameleon orange chips. Thanks.

I see you have that orange now need more or some other color? I'm in a donating mood.

I see you have that orange now need more or some other color? I'm in a donating mood.

Any orange you wish to donate would be appreciated. It's my two year old's favorite color, so he's been painting my cars orange and I'm running low on chips :lol:, so any you can spare is appreciated. Let me know if there is anything you have been looking for.

Any orange you wish to donate would be appreciated. It's my two year old's favorite color, so he's been painting my cars orange and I'm running low on chips :lol:, so any you can spare is appreciated. Let me know if there is anything you have been looking for.

You have been ORANGED ! :cheers:

I can send you 2 chameleon Orange paint chips for the Matte Yellow, tomorrow 28/7.

Last edited:
I can send you 2 chameleon Orange paint chips for the Matte Yellow, tomorrow 28/7.

👍 Sounds good. I'll send you a friend request tonight, and will send the Matte Yellow when I receive the orange paints. Many thanks.

Hello! I know those aren't orange, but I've got Gold Chrome, Silver Chrome, Midnight Purple - Pearl, II and III to trade. Interested?

I can look if I have any oranges, too.

Hello! I know those aren't orange, but I've got Gold Chrome, Silver Chrome, Midnight Purple - Pearl, II and III to trade. Interested?

I can look if I have any oranges, too.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm primarily interested in bright oranges - It's my 2 year old's favorite color, so he paints all my cars orange, and I ran out :lol::lol:

Back