[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 38: Hidden Horizons

• Thread starter nukleabomb
  • 102 comments
India
India
1725383457809.png

Not true.
We might get cows though. Cows, we got cows...

(I was fortunate to meet Bill Paxton at London Comic Con, great guy)
Game over man, game over (on this rumour at least).

Just watched JakeXVX's latest video:

In it he talks about the upcoming Series. Pathfinders is looking like it's back. I loved Pathfinders when we had it for a series a while back. I hope it's here to stay on the map this time.🤞🤞

Last edited:

In it he talks about the upcoming Series. Pathfinders is looking like it's back. I loved Pathfinders when we had it for a series a while back. I hope it's here to stay on the map this time.🤞🤞
Ta, chuck. You won't hear me complaining if they make a return visit.

Last edited:

I think Pathfinder Accolades coming back makes sense! I never did mine because of family issues at the time (...and now I'll have a job) but considering how these relied on you finding clues to locate the finish line, them returning for Hidden Horizons would line up perfectly. Just as long as they add some of the cars from Explore the Horizon to the Autoshow or make 'em Hard to Finds--I have them all, but it would make too much sense not to bring those 4x4s and the Hummer EV back.

Let's see what kind of cars are coming in this update.
Now i got my new rig and i can't wait to play some good Horizon at his finest! :-)

Driving in playable-quality vehicles as a hider? Now that's obvious. Wait till a seeker sees that one of the traffic cars can't use their indicator lights on an intersection.

A new Polestar in the rivals?
Definitely. The C30 Polestar was leaked since FH4 iirc

Last edited:
Driving in playable-quality vehicles as a hider? Now that's obvious. Wait till a seeker sees that one of the traffic cars can't use their indicator lights on an intersection.
Yeah, no kidding. Gonna be hard to social stealth this anyway given what else they're giving the seekers.

I guess it's mainly a party game, probably not that aimed at solo players. But I do hope they take note of play testing results (for example YouTubers tend to play with 12 players so they will probably complain at only 6 players in a single game).

What I noted is that you can only "catch" the hider if you get a bunch of seekers close at the same time. This seems to be the gist of how the game works and requires communication. Not sure how that will work with randoms in practice. As a party game on comms it will probably be funny.

Last edited:
Stadium Maze looks fun for confined space drifting

Last edited:
I guess it's mainly a party game, probably not that aimed at solo players. But I do hope they take note of play testing results (for example YouTubers tend to play with 12 players so they will probably complain at only 6 players in a single game).
They clearly balanced this for the typical size of Convoys, rather than streamer entourages. You're meant to play this in your squad, not with randoms. It ain't great for solo but as long as they don't have cars locked behind this I should be willing to let it live.

The Mitsubishi EVO III is finally confirmed, after being originally just in FM8.

Finally, a car from FM8 that's not part of a car pack.

Last edited:
Not sure about being made to do hide and seek as part of the playlist
I mean, that's to be expected, at least it sounds like it won't be a 40 point car week Series? As someone who already has about every single car I can afford not to engage with Hide and Seek.

Last edited:
Back