F ForgottenChief Messages 39 Mar 22, 2005 #1 I'm trying to get a muscle car's front end to jump up whenever I'm dragging. Is it possible to do this, and if so, what are the settings needed?
I'm trying to get a muscle car's front end to jump up whenever I'm dragging. Is it possible to do this, and if so, what are the settings needed?
S Super Jamie Messages 327 Mar 22, 2005 #2 you want a big purple sled that does wheelstands like in midnight club 2 huh i doubt you'd get a car to do that in gt4
you want a big purple sled that does wheelstands like in midnight club 2 huh i doubt you'd get a car to do that in gt4
G Graewolf Messages 3 Mar 22, 2005 #3 ForgottenChief I'm trying to get a muscle car's front end to jump up whenever I'm dragging. Is it possible to do this, and if so, what are the settings needed? Click to expand... Havent tried it yet, but maybe raise the ride height and soften the springs? You'd probably get major understeer but well ur dragging so okay.
ForgottenChief I'm trying to get a muscle car's front end to jump up whenever I'm dragging. Is it possible to do this, and if so, what are the settings needed? Click to expand... Havent tried it yet, but maybe raise the ride height and soften the springs? You'd probably get major understeer but well ur dragging so okay.