- 1,502

- Germany
my brake pedal just broke
i have Thrustmaster TX, i should be ok with a T3PA right?
Yes the T3PA will work! But don't buy them on amazon right now as the price rose to $150 when they were $60 last weekmy brake pedal just brokei have Thrustmaster TX, i should be ok with a T3PA right?
Thank you for sharing! I had no idea it was a WIP. I will check it out once it is more progressed ;-)As you can see at the image, it´s from gtsupreme.com (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/tonybarracuda.252766/)
The car is this one: http://gtsupreme.com/porsche-804-f1-monoposto-1962-assetto-corsa/
Cheers!!!
Thx for this old viking, but has anyone else the same problem? I cant shift to gear 3.
I looked in the drivetrain.ini, but it seems ok.
somebody sold his unused TX wheel pedals for 12€, i take them for now.Yes the T3PA will work! But don't buy them on amazon right now as the price rose to $150 when they were $60 last week
Got links to those please?Im searching dirt circuits but i only found Blackwood and pinewood. So if someone knows about some of them, please let me know. Thanks!
http://racesimstudio.com/rss-formula-2000-is-outHello I'm looking for the mod Formula V10 RSS via a MEGA link and finally the Mugello circuit version short














AssettoLand is alive and well !
Many thanks to their members and for their constant battles done with faith, in this 2018 year very puzzled for them !
Link
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/other
;-)
Please forgive me if these are dumb questions but is it possible to add things like KERS and DRS to cars easily? I know you can add a turbo with Car Tuner but is it possible to make the boost adjustable?
Thanks for any help
You can add KERS, might just copy the KERS file from another mod and re-adjust it. DRS however you need to re-model if you want the wing animation display when deploying DRS.

ACU will be releasing a few tracks over the coming months, including:
(from Grid Autosport):
Barcelona City street circuit (Normal and Reverse layouts)
Okutama (all 4 layouts, Normal, Reverse, Sprint and Drift)
(from NFS Shift 2)
Miami Bayside (normal and reverse layouts)
Watch this space!
Got links to those please?
Ah, sorry - by 'dirt tracks' I thought you meant tracks converted from Dirt.Blackwood with two "rallycross" layouts but they are like a dirt circuit:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blackwood.2639/
And PineHill:
https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/pine-hill-raceway.html
They are popular but old and the IA is so bad.
If someone knows about other dirt circuits with a relative good IA please share it![]()
https://www.drm-modding-team.com/Does anyone have the latest version of the DRM Revival Mod? I believe it's version 2.0. Thanks!