Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,176 comments
The Third Livery Skin For The Nissan R33 JGTC Is The Team "Hasemi Motorsport UNISIA JECS"
(heavy breath for the Gran Turismo player, I know the model still needs some fixes)
__custom_showroom_1727429077.jpg
__custom_showroom_1727429087.jpg
__custom_showroom_1727429102.jpg
__custom_showroom_1727429111.jpg

Lol, i did a very similar thing, I've had both ETS2 and ATS in my steam since about 2018 and I'd tried them once but uninstalled them both for years.
Couple of weeks ago not sure why but reinstalled both got a bunch of DLC on discount and dived in.
Now how over 100 hours in ETS and 40 hours in ATS.
Totally addictive, that's for sure. I find they have become my go to game now, I'm over 4000 hours in AC and because i mod it is easy to burn out on AC i your not careful, never thought i would but for me at times it feels a bit like a chore which is my fault as i spend so much time modding and fiddling with configs and weather FX etc.

For ETS2 and ATS feels alive, driving through towns with people milling about is a great game experience.
If you also play ATS (will do when i am finished with ETS some day ...) you have to watch the movie: Convoy from 1978 with Kriss Kristofferson :D

Tried ProMods? Adds a lot more to the games.
Is also on the radar. Afaik it´s not running version 1.51 yet

@:gtplanet: SORRY for bit offtopic

Last edited:
If you also play ATS (will do when i am finished with ETS some day ...) you have to watch the movie: Convoy from 1978 with Kriss Kristofferson :D

Is also on the radar. Afaik it´s not running version 1.51 yet

@:gtplanet: SORRY for bit offtopic
More offtopic: ProMods 2.71 was released 3 days ago, it claims to be a "major update to ensure compatibility with update v1.51".

My Steam stats:
Assetto Corsa - 6794 hours
ETS2 - 795 hours
ATS - 235 hours

No other driving games or sims installed.

Last edited:
F1 1998 - ROUND 11 - Hockenheimring v1.0

Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_hockenheim_1998_26-8-124-16-39-36.jpg

The Hockenheimring billboard in the F1 1992 Track Pack has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Some textures and objects from Grand Prix Team's rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack were used.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by F1-S-R (ASR)
rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack by Grand Prix Team
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

Hi Guys

Here is my texture update for the ks_mercedes_190_evo2 car.

When I first started updating this car I thought easy work since I've done a few interiors. Definitely not easy, actually far from that.

Making new textures is one thing but how you scale these textures (leather, carbon, fabric textures) is very different to any other car I've ever done, over do it and everything looks pixelated, under doing it makes everything look flat.

Once I got the scaling right then I could start reworking, even this wasn't easy, getting the right light balance between all textures was a pain.

Final product, extremely happy, car looks really good and hope you guys enjoy all the hours put in.

This is a complete interior texture update :)

Installation:

- Copy my textures (ClimaxF1_ks_mercedes_190_evo2_texture_update) into each skins folder

Update details v1.0:

• New AMG decals and logo added, upscaled too
  • New cockpit_belt texture and upscaled
  • New Fabric2 texture added and upscaled
  • New Fabric2_NM texture added and upscaled
  • Reworked interior Glass texture and upscaled
  • Reworked Head_Lights texture and upscaled
  • Reworked Headlight_glass texture and upscaled
  • Reworked rear head light texture and upscaled
  • Completely reworked interior Interior_AO texture and upscaled
  • Completely reworked Interior_Details texture and upscaled
  • New leather texture and upscaled
  • New leather_NM texture and upscaled
  • New MAT_Carbon texture and upscaled
  • New MAT_Carbon_NM texture and upscaled
  • Reworked Metal_Diamond texture and upscaled (interior metal floor)
  • New Mercedes emblem added, upscaled too
  • Pedal texture reworked and upscaled
  • Reworked scratches texture and upscaled (general metal textures)
  • Reworked scratches2 texture and upscaled (roll cage)
  • Reworked Windscreen texture, less glare etc.
  • New Bridgestone tire textures added
  • Optional Michelin tire textures included in download

P.S. If you don't know how to install these textures, please send me a DM and I would be more than happy to assist :)

View attachment 1392359View attachment 1392360View attachment 1392361View attachment 1392362View attachment 1392363View attachment 1392364View attachment 1392365View attachment 1392366

That guy on Overtake must have set some record for how fast he stole your skins! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Update day 3

F1 2012 2.5 End of Life update

This update adds a new Schumacher 3D Helmet to replace kunos one I was using for the 3rd schumacher skin

It also adds Ferrari India skin with the navy flag, renamed S4 to Valencia so that people knows that this S4 skin is from Valencia with Valencia mirrors

And finally, all cars have realistic leds animation, each team had a preference, catheram and ferrari had green leds for kers, redbull had a red drs button in the middle of the steering wheel, lotus marussia and other teams used the first two green led to tell that you are in a drs zone, and last 3 green drs to show you activated drs. Each car has its own animation. Discover them all. Kudos to Warlol for gathering all information about LEDS animation of each teams

This also fix any DRS leds from original codemaster steering wheel that had no shader applied and was all black and very reflective.

Fixes :

- Fixed Ferrari cockpit that had a white part due to bad UV mapping, fixed alpha testing on steering wheel decals and having the wrong driver3D.ini

- Fixed Mclaren Hamilton Silverstone helmet showing button skin instead

- Fixed redbull cockpit overlapping with another car part

If you have black tyres in game, switch compound once to force Assetto to load the textures, and it should work correctly for every compound you chose.
Hi !, I noticed that we could see through the Mercedes, especially seeing during replay, any chance to you fix this ?
Thanks for your mods ;)

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-09-27 153904.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-09-27 153904.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 1
Chimay - v1.0

bgr_03.jpg

bgr_02.jpg

bgr_01.jpg

features:
  • 24 pit/grid with AI
  • 2 layouts: historic and no-chicane
  • mostFX™
  • historic vibes

credits:
  • original track by Sissou, converted to AC by @RMi_wood
  • 3d fixes, trees, physical road mesh, crowd facing spectators by @pugsang
  • terrain geo mapping, flag fixes, more trees, misc shaders by Tyrone-Nukedrop
  • loading logo, sections file by @Fanapryde
  • beta testing by @Breathe, @lux3y and those listed above
  • track conversion suggested by @Breathe

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
View attachment 1391007

Released : Dodge Chager STR8 GR.3 (Fictional Race Car)
Author:F302
3D Model :The Crew2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks:ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.5-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE_EVO
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Love the car, are you planning to convert other cars from The Crew 2?

View attachment 1392256
Image just for example to illustrate my question.
In CM we can see both the red box collider and the rainbow collider. Box collider can be altered by the parameters in collider.ini in data, but the rainbow .kn5 collider is trickier.
I am getting old(er) :yuck: so my memory might be wrong, but I think in a distant past, I have been able to modify the rainbow collider using CM, but I am unable to remember how.
Is it possible to alter the rainbow collider in CM?
Out of curiosity, what do those colliders do?

I'm wondering if there's a feature somewhere to get the AI cars to go for closer racing. Some mods i have can do a side by side race, some just brake as soon as anyone enter their 2 meters security radius. "colliders" sounds like something related 🤪

Great season with close battle between two amazing drivers, prime Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso. Reliability took the title from Raikkonen but the season was close until the end.

The VRC (Virtual Racing Company) cars are absolute joy to drive and they're all free. Great sounds, very stabile to drive but ai is extremely challenging. The tracks have been carefully hand picked and throughly tested so that the season is as challenging as possible. Genuine drizzle race on Spa. I used period correct skins whenever possible but for example Monaco 2017 layout is the most accurate.

User is set for Kimi Raikkonen/McLaren. Of course, everyone loves Kimi the last Ferrari champion. And obviously Alonso (ai level 100) and Schumacher (99) are extremely hard to beat. Of course you can easily change the season to play with anyone you want. If you find it too hard you can also adjust their ai level to suit better for your skills from championship.champ file with a Notepad.

Big thanks to Sam The Stupid for the great skins. 20 is found and the grid is 20 cars.

ALL CARS WILL PIT at least once in every race. This has been achieved by altering the fuel amounts. NO NEED FOR ANY APPS. No other modifications to the cars. Only the consumption/total fuel amount. In 20 lap races one pitstop.

You need:
1. SOL
2. Custom Shaders Patch (you need the DLC pay version to play the drizzle Spa GP). Just normal weather for non-pay version CSP owners.
3. Full version of Content Manager to play Championships, costs $1 on PayPal
4. WinRAR/WinZIP/7Zip to unpack files

TRACKS (20 laps in each race)
=============================
UnRAR each track to your \steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

1. Albert Park ACU
2. Sepang ACU
3. Bahrain 2020
4. Imola 1998 by RMI_wood, Shin & Thockard
5. Barcelona correct layout for 2005 (add to your ks_barcelona track folder)
6. Monaco 2017 (most accurate layout for 2005. Shin's great 2002 version has more accurate ads but wrong kerb on Sainte Devoite.
7. Nurburgring Kunos (check 2004 skins from Content Manager)
8. Montreal modern ads but correct layout
9. Indianapolis 2001 by Shin
10. Magny Cours 2011
11. Silverstone 2005
12. Hockenheim VHE
13. Hungaroring ACU
14. Istanbul Park ACU
15. Monza 2007 skins (Kunos track. Go to content - tracks - monza and check 2007 skins)
16. Spa 2008 skins. Original Kunos track. UNRAR to \content\tracks folder and check 2008 skins from CM. Correct drizzle weather as per genuine season.
17. Interlagos 1998 (Thacker, RMI Wood, Shin)
18. China GP

Let me know if there's more accurate track versions and I'll make the change.

Have fun. Everyone knows these cars and how well they drive. For me the full seasons and accurate results is the thing.

All downloads in the video description.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back