Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,291 comments
Mate, tell me which mod you got from there that is any good, cause i sure have the Gr2 Fiat 127, 128, 850 and they are probably the worst thing that happened to my eyes in the past years.

God it drives me crazy i cannot acces them thru any opf the links i find online. Ihave this screen when attempting to go to your link, or thru any links i could find

View attachment 1393016
They are no longer existing since they quit modding.

They are no longer existing since they quit modding.
The facebook group is still accessible (at least for members) and they still work on NASCAR stuff. I believe they are unrelated from the Assetto NASCAR guy from Patreon so my guess is that only he quit modding, not the Facebook group guys.
The group is private though, so nobody outside of the group can find the group or see the posts

so far so good ,still WIP
20240929-215504-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215540-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215549-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215512-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215611-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215712-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg
20240929-215756-spa-f302_porsche_gt3r_rennsport.jpg

For all those who love vintage mods... Exceptional mods especially for physics

Half the cars on that site are literally just straight up stolen content from GTR2, Race 07, RBR, iRacing and other AC creators. Could give two less farts about their "physics" when they are charging money from the 3D work of other creators.

Last edited:
Updated download link :)

Here is my texture update for the Audi V8 Quattro Evo DTM car.

Screenshot_t78_v8_dtm_grand_valley_speedway_ll_29-8-124-20-44-52.jpg

Screenshot_t78_v8_dtm_grand_valley_speedway_ll_25-8-124-1-54-47.jpg
Screenshot_t78_v8_dtm_grand_valley_speedway_ll_25-8-124-1-57-36.jpg

__custom_showroom_1727217982.jpg

Last edited:
hi, if you release an updated/reworked model in 2024 , then the "in your face" parts should look like something in a 2024 mod imho (else I would not mention having updated/reworked the model , then it's just an import into AC, right?)

these I mean for starters, are the reason I do not download and try this mod:
View attachment 1393009This could be the best feeling car in AC , but many will not download it , since it will look like playing a 1999 sim...

Don't take this wrong, it is meant as positive building feedback! :cheers:
Ever heard of Richard Burns Rally, GPL, GTR2 and many others, i bet yes? These games are not known for thier good graphics... and Assetto Corsa means Racing Setup its focused on Physic's and pretty graphics are always a nice to have thing, but for me is a beautiful physics always come before graphics, what do I want with a GT7 model if it drives like a block? Absolutely nothing.
Thats why the above named games exist until today, they're fun and very realistic, regardless of whether it's 2024.
Dallara SP1 here in the game, free with good physics for free? Wow, bring it on, I'll take 10, regardless of whether the model is older, that's my opinion and it's not set in stone.

Track has been updated to version 3.2. Use the link in the quote to get the update. It is probably best to delete your existing version of the track or back it up somewhere safe in case you need one of the old files for some reason.

All credit for the update goes to @shi for fixing a problem i've been trying to fix ever since I start editing the track.

Changes:

-- Fixed the blocky look for all of the curved sections of the yellow road lines. They should now look like proper curved lines.
Forgot to set @shi 's missing double sided tree fix active in the ext_config file. Download the attached file and overwrite the existing config. It's for my recent Lime Rock Mountain update. The full track update already has this file included.

Attachments

• lrm_replacement_config.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Did GUERILLA Mods every release a 1.0 of the GT4 cars.
If yes where can it be found.
It's not on their forum.
thanks
No the 1.0 GT4 cars have not been released, Much like most of Guerilla has grinded to an halt atm, They are still working on BOP and Physics according to people in their circle. Graphical upgrades are completed but its the BOP and physics that is holding it back from being released.

Use this one - the best Winston Cup car available.

View attachment 1392959

Skins:

Interesting car to drive, sounds good, handels like a F1 car considering it's a Nascar LOL

Hi, I found 2 versions of this "Monza 1966" layout, with the chicanes added. But both don't work, they crash the game. Has anyone used them, or are there other versions? Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back