Aston Martin Lagonda 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 21 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the Aston Martin Lagonda, a comeback of a legend and only 100 pieces will be produced of this very luxury car.
One major detail, the car will be available via invite only!

687atj.jpg

Aston Martin isn’t launching a standalone Lagonda brand as it had hoped to only a few years ago; instead, the British automaker is using the Lagonda name and badge exclusively for a new sedan.

Aston Martin Lagonda is actually a creation of the Special Q-division.
The hundred Lagondas, would be only available to customers in the Middle East.
To get one, you should be invited by the management in Gaydon.
Further the Lagonda will be a totally handbuilt in Gaydon, speaking about exclusivity.

The Lagonda sedan will have a 6.0-liter V12 under the hood, good enough for 600 hp, the same engine we find in the Rapide S.

Considering the rarity of this Lagonda reboot, power output should match and exceed the Rapide S’ 552-horsepower and 4.2 second jaunt from zero to 60 mph. Drive is to the rear wheels only, via an eight-speed automatic transmission that can be found in the Rapide is also pegged to port over.

The body is made almost entirely of carbon fiber, while underneath sits a chassis that’s mostly extruded aluminum.

2q2iidf.jpg

ibdmag.jpg

2598vvd.jpg

2vbv8yd.jpg

29byljr.jpg

2ewikg1.jpg

THE OTHER ASTON MARTIN IS HERE

Last edited:
Wow, that front is HOT! And different from the "standard" Aston look.

Not sure about it...I kinda like it but at the same time...meh.

Personally I don't like the front - a bit like an Aston Martin grille upside down - it carries the car philosophy of front as a face too far and looks too like a deep sea fish to me. The rear looks very derivative - shades of Jaguar. I wish I had the money to buy one, but if I did I can think of 1000 cars to buy first - sorry!

Personally I don't like the front - a bit like an Aston Martin grille upside down - it carries the car philosophy of front as a face too far and looks too like a deep sea fish to me. The rear looks very derivative - shades of Jaguar. I wish I had the money to buy one, but if I did I can think of 1000 cars to buy first - sorry!
yeah like Jaguar B99 by Bertone, much nicer looking thing. RIP Bertone....

Personally I think it looks like something Hyundai would make. Not Aston Martin. First Aston in a while I could care less for.

Hyundai actually would love to make that...
Underneath the body yes but it honestly just looks like a Genesis with an Aston Martin engine and interior. I've never understood Aston's stance with the Lagonda program.

Latest Posts

Back