Resource icon

Atlantic Motorsport Park 1.1

• Thread starter UPRC
  • 6 comments
I've tried to download this but get an error saying page not found. Have had no issues with other tracks. Would you mind uploading again to see if it works. I would really like to try your version as I raced there many times over the years. I am not able to use Track editor so am at the mercy of others! Tks.

Tried the track last night, you have the layout pretty good but why did you make it so long. It's actually 300% longer! Can you not shorten it to it's correct length and also put in the elevation? I wish I could use the editor then I could see the limitations you might be up against.
Tks

I didn't realize that until after I had finished the track, haha. I'll be trying to make a shorter version of the track again. This is a problem that cropped up in my fictional track that I made as well. On paper, the layout didn't look like it would be long, but it ended up being about 8 km long. Need to get used to the track editor's sense of scale for sure.

We also have no control over the elevation. We can either work with a flat surface or a map with predefined elevation.

Back