B-Ez photos

• Thread starter B-Ez
  • 23 comments
Melopheelo
I see you like to blur your photo's. Just try not to over do it.

My favorite pictures would have to be the first two F40's but they are all good.

thanks for the edvice, these are my first shots with the camera so still trying to firgure out all the functions

couple of pics I took today enjoy. I really like the first photo with the silvia.

Trial Mountain Circuit_1 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_4 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_3 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_2 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Eiger Nordwand Short Track by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_4 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_2 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

This is all done using the camera in the game no photoshop.

Another lot in the same day. :drool:

More great pictures by the way but now I think you need some of the landscape. Not an easy thing to do (well, in a way it is but...) at first but would be a great addition. If you need some help or want a bit more variation, just look around at other people's gallery's. It helps a lot. 👍

Good luck (not that you will need it ;))

Haha I just love the photomode. by landscape do you mean taking pictures further away from the car?? and another quick question how do you put your gallery on your profile. when you post a reply in the bottom we see your photo gallery i would like to have that on my profile. sorry I'm new to the forums.

Haha I just love the photomode. by landscape do you mean taking pictures further away from the car?? and another quick question how do you put your gallery on your profile. when you post a reply in the bottom we see your photo gallery i would like to have that on my profile. sorry I'm new to the forums.

By landscape pictures I do mean taking pictures further away from the car. And to get your gallery on your profile....well I will need to tell you a bit later. Sorry. I will PM you when I can. 👍

By the way. Nice new pics. I really like the pic of the Nissan going into the tunnel.

Thanks guys I will try to post more photos today... Somehow I knew that you would like the 7th shot ashes619 :)

Agree with TVR on the 6th shot, got a nice vignette effect on it, youve got some very strong compositions in your shots. For relative noob to the photomode thing you show a lot of promise and a definite style of your own to all your shots.
Continue the good work...look forward to seeing some more.

Hey guys, I want to enter my first photo competition, you have to use the cross precessing lense (hate that lense haha gave it a try anyways) on a moving car. So, these are the shots i got so far...wich one do you prefer:sly:

Nürburgring Nordschleife by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_1 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

High Speed Ring by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Grand Valley Speedway by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Autumn Ring Mini_1 by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Autumn Ring Mini by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit by B-Ezprod, on Flickr

Against the rules to ask members to select any comp entries I believe. Best you make your own mind up :sly:

All of them are pretty good. I hate the filter as well. Good luck in the comp. 👍

Against the rules to ask members to select any comp entries I believe. Best you make your own mind up :sly:

Well then I just deleted what I believed were my favorites. Can't have anyone cheating now ;)

Actually, I don't think it's a problem as long as it's only done in your gallery, not in the competition thread itself, though I'd ask Nicknamealguem to make sure. Oh, and no linking to your gallery either.

Apart from that, you got some good stuff there. I like the first one, the sky looks awesome in that one. Good luck in the comp 👍

anyway I already posted the first shot with the gt-r, hope I at least make it to the poll. Probably not gonna win the competition I'm up against quality pictures.

Feel free to give me feedbacks on my shots.

Back