B-SPEC World Championship - Season 2 - 10 Spots Open!

Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
cooltext729877549.png

Note: I have asked the original creator, m8h3r, for permission to use the formula he created for this.

Welcome to the 2nd Season of B-Spec World Championship.

This will be run using the B-Spec Remote Racing function. Therefore it requires minimal input by you, the team boss.

There is space for a total of 8 teams. You will need to have 3 drivers. Your number 1 driver, your Vettel, your Alonso, or whatever you want to call it. Your number 2 driver is your Massa, your Webber. You are also required to have a backup driver just in case of a driver not being able to compete in that race, or races.

In the case of a driver not being able to race the reserve driver will take the seat for that race. That driver will keep any points they earn to themselves, although it will go into the teams total. So say your number 2 driver is unable to race then your number 3 driver will then get a place in the drivers championship too.

There is also a team championship. You can name your team whatever you want, as long as the name is not offensive or sweary in any way.

You may create a team using drivers from different accounts, e.g. I as an example will have one driver from the host account, WRCtrackshare05, and one from my normal account. However, a driver can only be tied to one team, and each account may only be represented in one team.

The points system will see a great change since the original season. The new point system will be:

1st place – 15 points
2nd place – 14 points
3rd place – 13
…
14th place – 2
15th place – 1
16th place – 0

Every position gained will also net 1 bonus point.

Every position lost will detract 1 point.

For these bonus points it is to be noted, if a car with a major disadvantage (Panoz at Indianapolis for an example) is overtaken, the points will not be affected due to the performance gap.

Furthermore, the drivers will not start at 0 points. Drivers in level 25 will have a 25 point handicap, level 40 drivers will have a 40 point handicap etc. Driver level is based on the highest attained level during the season, so sandbagging is not possible.

NEW:
The Driver Level handicap will not apply to the third driver until this is entered in a race. At this point it may be pay off to make adjustments in your lineup, if your third driver proves to be faster.

The Championship will consist of 22 races, all remote race events twice. It will be in the order of the Fuji Speedway F, to the Circuito De Madrid. Then it will be run in reverse, going from the Circuito De Madrid back to the Fuji Speedway F.

I will hold approx. 1 race per day, in which case the championship would last a little more than 3 weeks. More races may however be done if I find the time for it.

To sign up please comment below with the following:

PSN: xxxxx
Driver 1: xxxxx
Driver 2: xxxxx
Reserve: xxxxx
Team: xxxxx

For example:

PSN: rallymorten/WRCtrackshare05
Driver 1: R. Pace
Driver 2: A. Senna
Reserve: H. Michael
Team: B Spec Academy

Please note, it will be your responsibility to send the Friend Request to WRCtrackshare05 to participate. It is also your responsibility to make sure your drivers are available to race.

Current registrations:

PSN: rallymorten/WRCtrackshare05
Driver 1: R. Pace
Driver 2: A. Senna
Reserve: H. Michael
Team: B Spec Academy

PSN: cyan-yoshi5
Driver 1: G. Gibson
Driver 2: ?. Ray
Reserve: None
Team: Pokemon Team X.

PSN- PICHON617
Driver 1: F.Ebersbacher
Driver 2: P.Mazza
Reserve: T.Morales
Team: 617-STRONG

Last edited:
if this can be done on friday or saturday evenings after 10pm uk time then im in.
Team name Transformer (though only me in it)
psn name Grimlock213
Colour of car/team Gold chrome.
cant remember number of the car

Last edited:
Ah you've got the thread up and running. Looks familiar :sly:

Ill join, I'll update my post with correct info when I get home.

m8h3r
Ah you've got the thread up and running. Looks familiar :sly:

Ill join, I'll update my post with correct info when I get home.

What, if it ain't broken don't fix it isn't that right? :)

10-4, looking forward to this, it just might be the first championship I host that won't fail halfway through :lol:

RESHIRAM5/cyan-yoshi5
Driver 1: G.Gibson
Driver 2: ?.Ray
Reserve: None
Team: Pokemon Team X.

OP updated with additional info on the Driver Handicap and how it will be handled for reserve drivers 👍

Well, I had hoped for more, but alternatively I can abandon it or let you all enter more drivers.

I do have a good week coming up the week after the next, so it'll probably be done then :) still open for signups

Back