Batman™_ Arkham Knight Photo Thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 10 comments
England
England
I couldn't find a thread for this game. I looked in most places so if I have missed it apologies.

With the PS4 Pro patch and the photo mode added a good while ago! I am just getting round to this game again after all the racing games lately. The game is great and the photo mode is very good especially the new DLC (It feels much sharper than the original).

If any one else has any photos please post them up :) as I am only beginning in the game and not too far in.

PS4 Pro 3840x2160px

Last edited:
Thanks @imported_rik19 👍 The game is quite old now but is often in the sale. It is great fun playing all the characters I grew up with and the bonus of a photo mode. It has some great extras and fun skins/characters and tracks on the extra DLC. Good solid combat and grapple to use. I picked up the season pass for only £4 I think. :cheers:

And the PS VR game is great too (excellent graphics) although very short was well worth picking up too.

Yet another game I didn't finish. . . :D

These are excellent - makes me want to go home and play tonight after work. Probably do laundry though. :lol::lol:

Back