Best cars for iA Super GT500 Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lighty
  • 15 comments
  • 18,084 views
Messages
16
United States
PA
Messages
alght7
Best cars for iA Super GT500 Championship?
 
Maybe I can help?

I've got 3 tunes I made that fit this event, maybe one of them can help you out.
Link to my garage is in my signature, just scroll down the page.

Honda
Mobil 1 NSX '01

Nissan
GT-R GT500 base model '08

Honda
HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

Of the 3, the HSV is the most useful, for this, and playing with the power limit hitting 600pp and even 650pp races.
 
I had trouble with the HSV in this. I'll give it another shot.
 
If you have the real car, not the anniversary one, try this LSD;

8/11/10
Max your downforce out
Make sure you don't hit the gas before the apex, lol, she is unforgiving.
But she is fun as hell, and more then fast enough to handle the AI
 
I used the 'Honda Takata Dome NSX '03' and was probably the most enjoyable races I have had in the game so far.

Also used it for the Suzuka race in 'S' class, which was plenty of fun too.
 
Any GT500 car you are comfortable with. You just have to set them up to your tastes.
 
any of the gt500 base models will win you the championship pretty easily..out of the 5 I own I prefer the Lexus.it is fast and very easy to handle,not as twitchy out of the box as the NSX or HSV
 
Hmmm... What car shall i use for the GT500 Championship?
 
Castrol TOMS '97 Supra
It's premium too!!!
Predictable and not as on rails as the HSV, great fun!
 
For some reason I always saw Thebes's AI in GT5 do good with the yellow hat GTR
I tried it and for some reason I did better, but that's my opinion
 
Back