Best Ferrari/Lambo (non F1) to buy?

• Thread starter jasjeet
  • 21 comments
JJ_LilJoka
Jasjeet Suri1
Bank budget is overflowing a little, got my the Formula GT last night and made another 3mill cr from general racing =P
I got to do the Ferrari and Lambo events, and wondering what would be the best buy, i was thinking the F430 Scuderia and the LP 560?

What you guys think?

Ferrari 458 italia for sure if you don't have it yet. That is one brilliant car!

Edit: For the lambo, definitely go for the gallardo as you need it for an event where you can use nothing else.

If you are looking to progress through the game Gallardo and 430 Scudeira. If you are looking to have fun, Lambo SV and 458

Don't get me wrong, the 458 and LP 560 are both sick cars but since you have enough credit for it, why not spoil yourself and get a Lamborghini Murcielago 670-4 SV as well as a Ferrari Enzo Ferrari? You've busted your butt to make that money, and now it's time to actually enjoy it.

Edit: Come to think about it, instead of getting the 670-4 SV, you're better off with a Gallardo because it is the specific car required for the Lamborghini event in B-Spec.

I got the Gallardo and F430 and finished all 3 events =D
Might pick up the 458 now :dopey:

458 > Enzo?

458 is much easier to drive, and I think pulled faster laps at Ferrari's test track, but the Enzo is the Enzo. Depends on what you want the car for.

The Gallardo is nice because there is a Gallardo-Only event in addition to the Lamborghini-Only one. I personally have the Gallardo, Chrome Line LP640, and LP670-SV. The SV is my favorite to drive and race with of all three, but the Gallardo is more economical because you need it anyways (I didn't know about the Trofeo Gallardo event when I bought the SV).

As per Ferrari, I have the 458 Italia and I really like it. The 430 Scuderia--which I drove in a license test--is great, too. You really can't go wrong with either one. So I say get the one you think matches your wallet and your style.

I might be mistaken, but I think the 458 maxes out with a little more power than the 430 and costs a little less (but I'm away from my PS3 so I can't check--if you do a forum search that information is there somewhere). All I know is that there is not an event which favors one Ferrari over the other.

Hope this helps! :)

Ferrari 599 - FR V12, a little on the heavy side means it is a challenge to drive fast and smooth.

So far i have F40, F430 Scuderia, gallardo LP560-4, California, 458 italia, LP640 Chrome line, the F430 Scuderia is definitely the best car so far, and i like the F40 a lot too~

I've a Gallardo and a 458, I thought with the 4WD the Gallardo was going to be chuckable and fun but it's actually clinical to drive. The 458 I thought with it's masses of power and RWD was going to require a surgeons touch, but you can really sling it round a track and balance it so well from the rear.

I'd say get a 458 and do to it what the Scuderia is to the F430, which is something Ferraris will release in the near future any way.

Your GT5 car collection would be incomplete without the following.

Gallardo 560
Murcialago 670 SV
Countach 25th anniversary

512BB
430 Scuderia
458 Italia
SP1
F40
Enzo

Once you have got, and driven these cars you will understand.

Once you have completed the relevent A and B spec Lambo and Ferrari events then think about how you can budget your finances to get these, but no matter what, at some point, make sure you do.

After years of the same old cars in Gran Turismo we finally have these ''dream cars'', do not pass on the opportunity to see why they have been included in the game.

Each car has strengths and weaknesses, I had alot of fun collecting these and testing them to see what was good and bad about them, if you are a 'petrolhead' you will too.

👍

The Gallardo and the Ferrari 458 Italia are both great cars. I tend to use the gallardo on twisty tracks and the 458 on rather straghit tracks. The Gallardo has 4WD so it is going to be nice around the corners but slow off the break, the 458 has RWD so it is going to be tricky around the corners and fast getting out of them.

I got the Italia almost as soon as I could afford it. Mostly because that's what the ALMS GT Risi team will be fielding next year ('11). They've had a lot of success with the F430 (lost Petit LeMans by running out of gas with two corners to go!) and I'll probably get that next, but wanted to see why they are making the change.

I've read several posts where some have said the 430 is still the better in-game car, so I'll be interested in seeing which one gets the faster lap times.

I simply wish you could dress them up as race cars. One of my pet peeves about the game. You blow half a million on making your street car into a racer, but God forbid it should LOOK like one! Shift got this WAY BETTER...

I have 3 458s, one dead stock, one modded but no body mods, one modded + full body mods.

2 enzos, one bone stock, one totally modded + wing.

2 599s one stock, one modded to try to get it comperable to the 599 gto.....but that custom transmission destroys the sound of the engine, not that the engines sound all that great but better than that high pitched dentist drill of the tranny.

430 scuderia just one tho.

430 just one, not my favorite looking ferrari.

1 california but won that and never driven it.

1 of the sp1.

1 of the p4.

Then i got one of each lambo...they are just too ugly to fully collect :P.

Back