Best Lmp/Group C car in GT5??

Serbia
Belgrade
FrancSRB
For me it is Toyota GT-one. Car is very, very quick, one of faster car in game and it's cheap just 2.9 milions. And car look beautiful, I would like to see this car premium... :drool:

Maybe the Nissan R92CP Race Car...?

I don't use it too often, but it sure goes like a speeding bullet and handles quite well!

Only ever Group C/LMP car I use is 787B :D

Here is a thread dedicated to "Best LMP" discussion, and here is a thread discussing "Best Group C." If you're looking for the best in terms of laptimes, and not preference, Stormbringer has a great reference tool to use. 👍

There's also something to be said for the cars' respective drivability. I find the XJR9 to be the most stable through the bends of the faster cars and the Sauber to be the fastest on the straights, but the 88C-V strikes the best balance. The R89C has a similar balance to the Toyota but not at the same level. No argument with the '01 R8 LMP being the best of these, but the Hybride is surprisingly close and seems to be the more entertaining of the two for me, so it's my choice for the 24H LeMans race (which turned out to be pretty close as I ran hard tires most of the time) and likely the 24H Nurb once I get another 200k exp and hit level 40 A-Spec.

I say the Minolta is the fastest, but she`s hard to fully control. The Sauber is at a very close second place, also not easy to control.

After that, for me, there are 3 cars:
Nissan R89C Race Car '89: this one grips best. I believe with this car i will get the most constant lap times.

Audi R8 Race Car '01: great to control, very fast, smooth driving.

Nissan R92C. She has almost too much hp, on tracks like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest you will drift more. Very powerfull though.

I prefer the Nissan R89C Race Car '89 out of these heavy weight LMP / Group C Cars.

I think the Bentley Speed 8 is the best if you`re new to these kind of cars. Great to get used to the speed of these monsters. But this is one of the light weight cars. Another example of a light weight is the Mazda 787B.

And by light weight i mean it cannot compete with a heavy hitter like the Minolta.

Just check Stormbringer`s thread, all you need to know is written there 👍

Latest Posts

Back