Best Motoring Influenced Lobbies

• Thread starter bluesix
  • 9 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC/Jakarta, Indonesia
Remy_K/Jkatianda
Hi all,

I’ve been meaning to have a discussion with you all GTP members and just wondering if there are similar group of people who, like me, a big fan of this awesome Japanese show and always wanted to replicate that best-motoring-like races where you go head-to-head with a similar level car. Using tires that are closely resembles their real-life counterpart, probably most cars will use SH tires except a few exception i suppose.

Most if not all of the road cars in my garage are probably bone stock, except a few cosmetic mods to make the car more authentic looking, like number plates, a few small decals here and there for the finishing touches.

Now unfortunately i don’t have the luxury to play GTS as much as i wanted as I have a full-time job, but when i do have the time i would probably open a lobby with these kind of setting in mind. Nothing competitive, just have a close fun racing with a bunch of friends where we can re-live the Best Motoring days and make it as realistic as possible.

We can test a bunch of different cars as well to see how they fare compared to the others etc. Don’t get me wrong, i am not against tuning, we can have the occasional Tuner Race where we bring our lightly/heavily tuned cars to the track, so exactly like Best Motoring days. More importantly, just remember we’re here to have fun, make friends, and share our passion of Best Motoring.

With that being said, hope you all have a good day, and when i’m opening this type of room lobby, i will post it here. Should any of you want to create or have been thinking about doing this type of lobby, by all means you can share your room number here also. Thats the point i’m trying to make everyone can join, everyone can make their lobby so any one of us can join. Thank you all hope to see you soon on track! 👍

Hi,

Nice thread, yeah similar but i guess mine is more casual than Sato's and not specifically limited to Japanese cars only. Thanks for the info, will look into it nevertheless I'm just happy more people like these type of racing 👍
Trust me dude, it's pretty casual so far. Were basically doing exactly what you're talking about. JDM only, BOP, Japanese tracks. Come check it out!

Hi Guys,

so i have a room open if you would like to join and have a casual race

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
Back