Best Paint Color for Lambo Muira

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slash
  • 50 comments
  • 15,741 views

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
Messages
34,949
United States
Indian Falls, NY
Messages
slashfan7964
I'm considering between stock, gold chrome, or red. Which should I use?
 
Dark blue looks great but out of those just stock.
Or get the lambo lime green
 
Do you have pictures?
 
The Miura comes in a color other than Yellow stock? Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Countach?
 
No it comes with stock yellow. It's the only option. I'm pretty sure it's the Muira since I paid 15 million for it.


This was the only color option I had.


6274_-_Luzern_-_Verkehrshaus_-_Lamborghini_Miura.JPG
 
Nowhere did he say that it came in several colours, he is asking what colour he should change it to.
 
Dark blue looks great but out of those just stock.
Or get the lambo lime green

Nowhere did he say that it came in several colours, he is asking what colour he should change it to.

The OP didn't, but the above poster did.
 
I was thinking what should I paint it once I buy it and a couple of choices came to mind.

Chameleon orange, as it looks great on most super cars but it resembles the stock color so if you want a bigger change go for dark gray metallic it's a color that comes with the 07 GT-R. You can always repaint until you get the look you like.
 
A very bright tone of green, like in high lighter in tone.
 
Other than gold, I can't think of a color that looks bad on the Miura. Phenominal car!
 
I'm leaving mine as the stock color, maybe I'll paint it gold chrome, though I wish the Miura came with a paint chip so I could repaint it if I desired.
 
Go for blue maybe wr mica or a similar gloss blue.
 
The answer, as it is with every car, is passionate pink.
 
The answer, as it is with every car, is passionate pink.

👍 Timminz When your in the pink you go like stink!!!

Although I have mine painted Chameleon Orange and Black both look GORGEOUS!!!!!
 
Mine is kind of a forest green, not sure of the exact name, but anything other than red should look great.
 
Timminz
The answer, as it is with every car, is passionate pink.

Don't forget all the other pinks in the game. Even my Go-Kart is pink. :)

I would say the Muira in a pastel color. A color you can only get from a crayon. When you find it you'll know what I mean.
 
Light Blue Matte or Green Isotopo (Lotus Evora)
 
You said "I'm considering between stock, gold chrome, or red. Which should I use?"

I always see lambo's done in yellow, black, green or gold. Go with red if you want to stand out.
 
Honestly, I really like the colour I've got my drift Infinity concept painted. I think it would look excellent on the Muira. I forget what's it's called, and can't check atm due to a b-spec race, but it's a colour-changer, and I want to say Marzipan, but I know that's definitely not the name, just similar.
 
Honestly, I really like the colour I've got my drift Infinity concept painted. I think it would look excellent on the Muira. I forget what's it's called, and can't check atm due to a b-spec race, but it's a colour-changer, and I want to say Marzipan, but I know that's definitely not the name, just similar.

Maziora Mazeran?


Mine are Verde Ithaca and Italian Red




 
Maziora Mazeran?

Maybe. It's kinda brown, but that makes it sound bad, when in fact, it is very good.


EDIT: also, your Muiras are very pretty. Good work.
 
I painted mine Rossa Corsa or scuderia i forget. I know I know it's a sin to paint a lambo in ferrari colors but it looked so damn nice...
 
Blitz24
The OP didn't, but the above poster did.

Lambo lime green as in the one available for the gallardo I would've imagined is what he ment.
 
Back