Best PCVR Games

• Thread starter B80
  • 0 comments

B80

England
Deadlights with Pennywise and the Balloons
naughty_teddy1
Hi all

So I've just purchased a 4070 super for my PC.

So far my experience has been extensive use of gt7 in vr2 since it's release.

Pc other specs:
Intel® Core™ i9 18 Core Processor i9-9980XE (3.0GHz) 24.75MB Cache
64gb ram.
Fanatec dd pro 8nm

I briefly tried ACC the other day, as I bought it years ago on pc, but barely played it as graphics card was low end (pc initially built as a workhorse to run a load of vms at once, so didn't warrant a decent card as didn't have time/inclination to get into games again back then...).

As I've found out and through some research ACC is considered poorly optimised for vr and seems you need to really lower video settings to have much hope of getting it to run adequately. Driving felt great though.

So I thought I'd tap into passionate sim racing enthusiasts knowkedge/experience on here to get recommendations.

Btw I'm not overly fussed at all with online racing (for now anyway). I prefer the less intense/demanding nature of v cpu experience. I tried daily racing fir a few months on gt7 during it'd first year, loved the adrenaline, buzz, challenge of racing people at first. But when pd amended tge penalty system, it kind of killed it for me, plus maybe not akways in frame of mind for intensity and inevitable endless 'aweat' that online competition brings!

So perhaps that rules out iracing for now? As assume that's all about the highly competitive online? I woukdbt rule out getting involved with online again a bit down tge line. Particularly as itacing seems to have very good moderating/stewarding from what I've read.

Btw just spotted I have PC2 In steam. Heard that's since been removed by makers, as apparently trying to force people to go for the less popular/poorly rated PC3.

Cheers and thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Back