Best Train Simulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viper_Maniac
  • 15 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
13,719
United States
Indiana
Messages
ViperManiac
I've seen ones like Microsoft's Train Simulator and Trainz and I'm just wondering what is the best train simulator?
 
MS Train sim is the best you can buy (Yes, you have to buy it... i cant seem to get my hands on a copy..)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
MS Train sim is the best you can buy (Yes, you have to buy it... i cant seem to get my hands on a copy..)

Cool. (Damnit. :mad: :mad: )
 
Oooooo... I MAY have a copy of this in a few days... Dont buy it just yet Viper :)
 
Drive a train and try not to crash, for the most part.
 
I take it MistaX just burns games and sends them to "friends?" :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Oooooo... I MAY have a copy of this in a few days... Dont buy it just yet Viper :)

Ok. I wasnt gonna get it for a couple weeks cuz I want to wait til I get my new motherboard and processor.
 
How does the game look???
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
How does the game look???
I'm going to venture a guess and say the two train simulators look like this and this. :) I'm very curious as to how you would actually play these games, but I'm not sure if they are worth the cost of buying them to find out...
 
Well Jordan you dont need to pay.. VM knows this...
 
Back