Birthday/Year tickets

• Thread starter Eks
  • 1 comments

Eks

United States
United States
Brucifxr
How do you get the Bday/Year tickets..?
I think you get BDay ticket during your BDay month but I'm not sure..??
My brother (Whose GT5 I used to play which had many of these ticket) told me you can only get them during GT5's first year? (Note he is a big liar)

I'm confused as I'm about halfway through the game and haven't got any of the above.

EDIT: Nevermind the Modern Muscle Car and Rally Car tickets, I have those.

Eks
How do you get the Bday/Year tickets..?
I think you get BDay ticket during your BDay month but I'm not sure..??
My brother (Whose GT5 I used to play which had many of these ticket) told me you can only get them during GT5's first year? (Note he is a big liar)

I'm confused as I'm about halfway through the game and haven't got any of the above.

EDIT: Nevermind the Modern Muscle Car and Rally Car tickets, I have those.

You get a birthday ticket when it's your birthday, hence the name.

But the way people get them all is by creating a new user on your PS3, then a PSN account for that user. Then when setting up the PSN account you set your Date of Birth as the day/year you want the ticket for.

So for e.g. - my birthday is not a great year for cars, so if I wanted a 1967 ticket to get a 2D or a Ford Mk IV I would simply create a new account, set my Date of Birth as 13th January 1967. Upon creation of the account, I need to then log in to GT5 with it, upon doing this GT5 will say Happy Birthday and give me a 1967 birthday ticket, because that was supposedly when I was born. Then I just send it to my main account and delete the one I just created for this purpose.

Back