BMW 6-Series (E24) 635 CSI Spa 24 Hour #10 Ravaglia/Berger/Surer 1985

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geopan973
  • 6 comments
  • 3,374 views
Messages
164
Messages
geopan973
Since the M1 was already posted, I will suggest my next favourite car from the German car maker ,
the (E24) 635 CSI, winner of the 24h race of Spa in 1985, crewed by Ravaglia, Berger and Surer.
I just love the specific livery of the car.

Hopefully, I am not treed again.


BMW_E24_635_CSi_Grp_A_Works_Original_BMW_Teile_front_side.JPG
 
I know it will not be a contender for the first places, but I still do not believe it deserves so few "likes".
A very nice link with a lot of photos and a few facts here
 
The guy at the back don't believe it either. :D

ml0zu0.jpg
Yeah, I had seen him too, and I thought "what's his bloody problem, can't he stand the looks of the car?":lol:
 
In love with the street version of this car in the 80's. Just THE best looker of the BMWs. It had everything I'd want in a car, back then.
 
Back