BMW M3 blueprints

• Thread starter RacecarBMW
  • 13 comments
Canada
Toronto
RacecarBMW
So does anyone know where I can get good quality images of blueprints of the E46 BMW M3.

I also want the current M3 as well as the M6?

I mean blueprints like line drawings.

like this

blueprint.jpg

** Also if you find one of a H2 hummer SUT that would be helpful to me (Don't ask)

thanks

I attached the blueprints as a zip file. Couldn't find the Hummer one though.

Attachments

• Blueprints.rar
    675.2 KB · Views: 132
Yes I cam across that site but isn't it costly 10 dollars for each blue print

No those are vector drawings. If you use the search function all you have to do is scroll down and it will list the free blueprints.

You're welcome :)
And next time try and refrain from double posting if so little time has passed. Use the edit button instead.

I will have a look, I have a disc of Impact vehicle graphics that might have them...they mostly do commercial vans and trucks but i know there were a few cars in the book. I'm guessing just the hummer left to get then?

click for bigger, i can do bigger if needed, or pdf, it was 1:1 but I thought best to scale down :lol:
interestingly the other one under hummer was a stretch :dopey:

You're welcome :)
And next time try and refrain from double posting if so little time has passed. Use the edit button instead.

Sorry sir It wont happen again.

Jondot
I've located a Hummer H2 SUT one for you (I think), but you need to register before viewing it.

...and yes I did spend 10 minutes finding that link just so I could do the Mazda lolface. What of it EH?

Thank you its perfect.

Stumpydino
click for bigger, i can do bigger if needed, or pdf, it was 1:1 but I thought best to scale down
interestingly the other one under hummer was a stretch

Thank you as well that one is an SUT but it's ok. I can use the front view.

Back