Brakes make 69 vette unable to be used for anything makes an error

• Thread starter FnVizz
  • 2 comments
Canada
Canada
So I swapped the vette to the ls7 engine,upgraded it fully,but the second I put brakes or any type of suspension on it,it breaks the car and won't allow it to even be driven. Why is this? And can devs fix it please? Over 1100 hp shouldn't be used with stock brakes and springs

Why is this? And can devs fix it please?
1. because the PP system is totally bugged since the beginning of this game.
2. likely they could, maybe they would, though be informed that similar bugs have always been present in the game on a few cars.
2.b) maybe you can fix it yourself with a different set of tyres, a change to the aero, weight distribution, just make a few adjustments on every possible slider and hope for the best.

1. because the PP system is totally bugged since the beginning of this game.
2. likely they could, maybe they would, though be informed that similar bugs have always been present in the game on a few cars.
2.b) maybe you can fix it yourself with a different set of tyres, a change to the aero, weight distribution, just make a few adjustments on every possible slider and hope for the best.
I've fixed the suspension and can use that now, but it's just the brakes I'm still trying different combinations of ballast, tires, aero, nat frequency, but so far nothing will allow for any sort if rotor upgrade for brakes, I can do the pads though.

Back