Can i connect fanatec csl elite pedals to my t300 on ps4 or do i need a adapter?

• Thread starter Yrak76
  • 32 comments
United States
United States
Can use fanatec load cell pedals with my ps4? Wilthey plug directly into the thrustmaster wheel or do i need an adapter i cant find any info on this .

Better off with the CSL Elite base. Better wheel and you can now adjust the load cell. Via the wheel menu.

Great kit. Everyone I know that has loved it. I know the pedals are really good and the wheel I'm sure is amazing from reading reviews. Picking one up when my t300 dies.

Great kit. Everyone I know that has loved it. I know the pedals are really good and the wheel I'm sure is amazing from reading reviews. Picking one up when my t300 dies.

Hi mate. Just a quick question about the T300 running through the Drive Hub. Does the wheel still feel the same as when it is
connected directly to the PS4? Same FFB feeling?

I'm just wondering, as a non compatible wheel is made to "look" like a different compatible wheel etc by the drive hub, as I understand it.
So, was just wondering how a T300 is handled when fed through the Drive Hub to pair up with Fanatec pedals. And whether the wheel still
received the same FFB info.

I have a T300, and I've always liked the look of the V3's :dopey: ..... :lol:.👍

Hi mate. Just a quick question about the T300 running through the Drive Hub. Does the wheel still feel the same as when it is
connected directly to the PS4? Same FFB feeling?

I'm just wondering, as a non compatible wheel is made to "look" like a different compatible wheel etc by the drive hub, as I understand it.
So, was just wondering how a T300 is handled when fed through the Drive Hub to pair up with Fanatec pedals. And whether the wheel still
received the same FFB info.

I have a T300, and I've always liked the look of the V3's :dopey: ..... :lol:.👍

I've tried to a/b on the same day and cant feel a difference. And I'm kinda picky about my FFB. I can say the feeling is great. Games still recognize the wheel is a T300 in the wheel menus, if that helps.

I plug the T300 into the "controller " port and the pedals into accessories port. The T300 being a PS4 wheel makes the official handshake or whatever it is with the PS4 to get things running. Dont have to plug the DS4 into the Drivehub.

Last edited:
I've tried to a/b on the same day and cant feel a difference. And I'm kinda picky about my FFB. I can say the feeling is great. Games still recognize the wheel is a T300 in the wheel menus, if that helps.

I plug the T300 into the "controller " port and the pedals into accessories port. The T300 being a PS4 wheel makes the official handshake or whatever it is with the PS4 to get things running. Dont have to plug the DS4 into the Drivehub.

Thanks for the info! 👍 :)

Can the CronusMAX Plus do the same job as the Drivehub? I bought a CronusMAX Plus but have yet to try inter-manufacturer compatibility with it.

Hey guys. :nervous: Sorry to bring up this old but, very valuable, informational thread.

I would like to add that, after doing some research on this combo, some have mentioned of making sure to properly configure the CS V3 Pedals on PC and, to widen the Brake Settings by first connecting the Pedals to your computer and using Fanatec's software etc.

I may go this route soon and figured to chime in and see what you guys thought. :gtpflag:

Hey guys. :nervous: Sorry to bring up this old but, very valuable, informational thread.

I would like to add that, after doing some research on this combo, some have mentioned of making sure to properly configure the CS V3 Pedals on PC and, to widen the Brake Settings by first connecting the Pedals to your computer and using Fanatec's software etc.

I may go this route soon and figured to chime in and see what you guys thought. :gtpflag:

If you are getting a Drivehub, your choice of wheelbase and pedals gets wider.

You don't have to get a CSL Elite for your ps4, you can use a CSW 2.5 or DD on your ps4, pc and xbox if you have one. With a Fanatec wheelbase, you can adjust the Brake force on your fanatec pedals on the wheel itself anytime.

Sorry if you know all of this already, just giving my 2 cents

If you are getting a Drivehub, your choice of wheelbase and pedals gets wider.

You don't have to get a CSL Elite for your ps4, you can use a CSW 2.5 or DD on your ps4, pc and xbox if you have one. With a Fanatec wheelbase, you can adjust the Brake force on your fanatec pedals on the wheel itself anytime.

Sorry if you know all of this already, just giving my 2 cents

Yes drivehub is the way to go.
Not only do I know this already but, I GOT to believe I was one of the very first people to have ever used the DriveHub on GTS by way of a PS4 :lol:.

My point was to let anyone else who wanted to go this route, to make sure to flash your Clubsport V3 Pedals on PC first and update/download latest drivers and adjust the settings with Fanatec's software, prior to setting it up to PS4 :).

That G-27 I was using through Drivehub is now replaced with a T300 RS GT, so I'm thinking to get the CS V3's to go with the T300 since my Drivehub is starting to collect dust. :gtpflag:

Do you need to use a ps2 to usb cable from the pedals to the hub? Using Fanatec V1 pedals on PS4 with a Thrustmaster T-GT

Im thinking of getting ps4 + gt sport and try it. Currently i have a t300rs with csl elites on pc. Will those work/connect separately to 2 usb ports on the ps4 or do i have to get a drivehub?

Im thinking of getting ps4 + gt sport and try it. Currently i have a t300rs with csl elites on pc. Will those work/connect separately to 2 usb ports on the ps4 or do i have to get a drivehub?
Yes , you do need a Drivehub for T300 + elite pedals for PS4... unless you can find a second hand CPX adapter, but they're rare as hens teeth these days.

Latest Posts

Back