CAN U PUT A SPOILER OR WING ON any car in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toyotaf1
  • 69 comments
  • 10,609 views
Those big wings are the worst... 👎 👎

Why would anyone want that on their car? I hope that they do not actually provide function in the game so I do not have to put one on.
 
boostsohfast
Those big wings are the worst... 👎 👎

Why would anyone want that on their car? I hope that they do not actually provide function in the game so I do not have to put one on.

Personally I like them. They use wings like those in race cars. By the way, I'm not a rice boy so don't think I am.
 
I don't think so , why put another wing on a racing car and remove the original one? :odd:
 
It's my understanding that the wings (there are apparently four to chose from) are an add-on mod for street cars. Might prove useful when you boost your [fill-in-with-car-of-your-choice] to excessive horsepower.
 
I am guessing that you can only put them on cars that arnt fitted with an already race spec spoiler.
 
u cant put a wing on every car. but u can on 90% of the street cars. the wings are very useful when u have a highly tuned car.
 
It's ridiculous that people wouldn't understand this. You're not a ricer if you have a vaild reason for it to be there - like a 1000bp+ GT-R or the like. A GT wing would do wonders for keeping that arse-end on the tarmac at high speeds.

However, on the flipside, I've already seen the excessively ricey side of this feature. I submit to you, this:
 

Attachments

  • 1104644844623o.jpg
    1104644844623o.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 626
I don't mind this addition to GT, since it is a performance addon. And as stated, it will add much needed downforce to some of the tuned cars we will all have in our garages eventually. A 1000+hp Viper will become much more controllable at high speed with a rear spoiler.

Oh yes, and after seeing the attached pic in the above post, I wonder what will happen to FF cars with massive spoilers :dunce:
 
...i think you can put such wings on those cars, which don´t have such big "Race wings"or don´t have any wing(Cien, SLR, Z, Capuccino)!....but not on cars, which have one, or ARE RACE CARS(Bentley Speed 8 with tuning wing?? BÄH!!!)you can put a wing even on a Lupo or Yaris!!!
so "normal cars" YES Race Cars NO
 
:indiff:

Say it with me -

STUH - BILL - IT - TEE

You don't HAVE to put it on. It is, afterall, an option. Did someone say that they planned to put a wing on a DB9? Even so, if it's ludicrously fast, then yes, I would suggest a GT wing.
 
Remember these wings arent on there for the eye, but for the handling!
 
really? :lol: ....
they´re also useful when you tune your car(so that it gets very fast)and need a good steering though more power, too!thus you have to get better brakes, tires, suspension, and AERODYNAMIC, either....so it´s and helpful tuning option
 
Haha people are so scared of being branded a ricer these days... It's really quite amusing.

Are you really gonna let this get in the way of your enjoyment of the game?
 
MadduckUK
stoohbility
Don maek fun uv mee!!11:dunce: :dopey:

/spam

It seems any visual addition to the game is being taken as GT steering towards "ricer culture". It's same as reality. If you can buy a wing for a supercar, you can buy that same wing for a Civic.

Deal. :yuck:
 
GT-One Lover
...i think you can put such wings on those cars, which don´t have such big "Race wings"or don´t have any wing(Cien, SLR, Z, Capuccino)!....but not on cars, which have one, or ARE RACE CARS(Bentley Speed 8 with tuning wing?? BÄH!!!)you can put a wing even on a Lupo or Yaris!!!
so "normal cars" YES Race Cars NO
actually, the slr has a motorized self-rising wing built onto it stock. 👍
 
IS there only wings that you can put on certain cars? Or some have bodykits?
 
From what we've seen, and the vids EggHead poster, the only visual upgrades are spoilers and wheels.
 
[SS]Ares
Remember these wings arent on there for the eye, but for the handling!

Can you confirm that? Cause it you can't, don't bother saying it like that.
 
i read somewhere the spoilers were for the cars that arent race version, so you can modify the downforce stats
 
That makes a lot of sense to have a wing that increases downforce, and rice factor aside, I think it's a great addition when used properly. 👍
 
It's only rice if you don't know what you're doing. ^^ 👍
 
^^ yeah like a huge quadruple deck wing on a ff car to give the back tires grip
 
SchuberT
Can you confirm that? Cause it you can't, don't bother saying it like that.
when you put on a spoiler, you can change the aerodynamics of the car, thusfor the handling
 
thusfor...thusfor...

Yup, it's a word. 👍
 
Back