Can we play with gamepad or joy-stick ?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter drskn08
  • 6 comments
hello every one...
i used to play F1 2010 (pc version) with my joystick/gamepad. But today i installed F1 2011 for my pc but when i go to My F1 for customizing controls for gamepad.. unfortunately i did not find a setting for gamepad. Plz suggest me friend whether i can can play it with gamepad or i have only option to play is with keyboard ? or is there any patch for this ?

hello every one...
i used to play F1 2010 (pc version) with my joystick/gamepad. But today i installed F1 2011 for my pc but when i go to My F1 for customizing controls for gamepad.. unfortunately i did not find a setting for gamepad. Plz suggest me friend whether i can can play it with gamepad or i have only option to play is with keyboard ? or is there any patch for this ?

I'm using my xbox style controller just fine. There is an option for gamepad, in my f1.

i did not get you rx-7... are you using your xbox gamepad for pc game ? but i am not getting any control setting for gamepad... :-(

No I'm using a xbox like controller but made for pc. He appears on my F1, driving control (not sure of the english name since my version is french. 2nd menu on my f1).

There normaly your controller should show up, mines is, named as xbox 360 controller.
Then if you go on the menu under, show/edit the profil, you can change the button assignation.

Again I'm not sure your menu are labelled the same because I made quick translation from the french menu.

Did you press "ENTER" right before the main menu or did you press something on your pad, like "START"? People reported that the game's loading either the keyboard or wheel settings depending on which device is being used to fire the game up. Might be the same for pads.

oh i got it...
its not that you have to press start rather enter... because at the beginning it accept only ENTER.
After going to MY F1..we need to go "Driving control" then change "control profile" from keyboard to custom. and then go down to last option "override input device type". Now here we need to change to get "gamepad/steering wheel"..
GREATTTTTTTT....!!!! lol

thankyou all for your support !👍

Back