Can't find the RESET DEFAULT in tuning menus...Any clue?

Messages
20
United States
Texas
Messages
COUNTERSTEER123
I explored the tuning menus of GT6, and I'm having trouble finding it. Any clue where it is? Is there even a RESET DEFAULT button in the tuning menus at all?
 
I could not find it either. The good news is you can switch to one of your unused settings and it will still be default. Like if you change A and B, leave C as default settings.
 
You might try switching back from standard and to any fc suspension or fc transmission.
 
I could not find it either. The good news is you can switch to one of your unused settings and it will still be default. Like if you change A and B, leave C as default settings.
You might try switching back from standard and to any fc suspension or fc transmission.
I'll take these into mind thanks
 
Rather dissapointing not being able to find it either...
Some things have not been given ANY thought whatsoever.

Thanks for the easy workaround though, guys.
 
Back