Cant see S3 times in practice?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter capnbard
  • 4 comments
capnbard
capn bard
Every time I get back to the pit area during practice and check my sector times I'm never able to see the S3 times for myself.

What gives?

Every time I get back to the pit area during practice and check my sector times I'm never able to see the S3 times for myself.

What gives?

It's a bug/error... Call it what you want, but everyone is in the same boat here. ;)

I don't have an internet connection at home, but there are patches available for the game. Don't know whether they address this though. Might be worth a shot.

It's crazy that they didn't bother to fix this in the single patch they released. Something so glaringly obvious and yet relatively easy to fix. What's the point in going to the trouble of making those cool timing screens if it doesn't give you the final sector times?

I'd be more than happy for F1 2011 to be basically the same game as F1 2010, with updated cars, new regs and ALL the bugs fixed. That'd do me plenty 👍

It's crazy that they didn't bother to fix this in the single patch they released. Something so glaringly obvious and yet relatively easy to fix. What's the point in going to the trouble of making those cool timing screens if it doesn't give you the final sector times?

Might be a little cynical on my part but I'm guessing that as simple as this fix should be further highlights how broken the EGO engine is at trying to replicate F1 racing.

As you stated, this issue is "glaringly obvious" which suggests it has been on CM's internal bugs/errors list for quite sometime. Yet they just couldn't rectify it. Hmmm :scared:

Latest Posts

Back